The Road Trip| Aaron Carpenter| Part 5 ♡

Kara POV- We all looked at Hayes.

God he is so close to getting his ass kicked. He swore not to tell.

I trusted him with-

*knock knock* I heard the door.

"Ill get it.!" Hayes said popping up from his seat.

When he opened the Door there were two girls. Oh god not fans.

"HAYES.!" The younger one yelled. She jumped in to his Arms.

Hes just letting this happen. There was also another girl.... Wait that other girl is Nessa! Oh my god. I've missed her so much. I ran and jumped on her and tackled her to the ground we were both laughing and about to get up when i saw Nash tackle Nessa. Seriously the cutest thing ever. They are so adorable. I wish i had a relationship like theirs maybe with Aaron. But the Cameron thing was just by accident. It wont happen again. I wont let it. I still don't know who this girl is standing by Hayes. I'm guessing she's his girlfriend because she jumped into his arms but i mean these fans are crazy, but I could be wrong. My thoughts were interrupted by Hayes saying " Hey guys if you didn't already know this is my girlfriend Emily. " so I guess they are dating.... They look so cute together. Everyone has someone but me.. And Aaron. I can change that.

After all that excitement everyone sat back down at the table and I didn't even notice I was staring straight at Aaron until he was smirking at me. I tried to hide me blushing but that didn't go too well because once Dillon noticed he basically yelled throughout the whole house " Why are you blushin is wittle Kara embawassed that she has a cwush on Aawin " he said/yelled as he was pinching my cheeks which just made them even more red. So I punched him in the arm to shut him up. I really do hate him sometimes....

Karas POV- "Hey guys. This is exciting and all that but Me, Nash and Cameron are going to the store. Were grilling tonight. Dillon's in charge." Taylor told us.

"Bye" we all yelled

"Okay. Guys wanna have some fun.?" Dillon asked us pulling out a little baggie from his pocket. It looks like a LITTLE BAG OF WEED.

"Dillon, if Taylor finds out he will go ape shit." Aaron said.

"So." He said laughing.

15 minutes later we were all passing it around.

Hayes and Emily decided to back out of this one so they went to the beach.

Me and Aaron were all giggly.

And Dillon.

He was higher than a kite.

He was holding the remote the the TV and saying that he loves it..

Then the door opens..