The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter | Part 12♡

Kara's POV- I walked into Nash's room after I had heard my name over a number of times. As soon as I walked in everyone just froze. Thats when i said "tell Kara what" Hayes was just about to speak up when Nash's phone vibrated and it was from Matt saying that he was almost here. That's when Hayes gave Nash a look of "we'll finish this later". So Nash just nodded and walked out of his room. I'm still so confused about what's going on. About 10 minutes later Matt walked in with Taylor. "Hey Guys." Matt smiled and came into the living room.

"Hey guys" I say and smile. "Where are the rest of the boys?" Taylor asked. "Well Im right here and we need you two upstairs real fast" Nash came down and then walked back up with Matt and Taylor following behind him. I dont want to play games so I followed them up. I stayed at the door quietly. "You have to tell her soon. Like when you walkout of this room." Nash said. "Okay whats going on?" Matt asked and I heard Taylor agree. Meaning he was thinking the same thing. "Hayes was dating Emily. He broke up with Emily because he likes Kara. Kara likes Aaron and Hayes is confused" Cameron explained. "What the hell. No. No. No." Thats all that I could think to myself until I started to walk in to the room." WHAT THE HELL. LISTEN, Hayes your a good friend but you should have told me. You lost your girlfriend over this. Okay" I said. They all looked at me in shock. Especially Hayes.