The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter | Part 16♡

Nash's POV- I can't believe I just said that. She's just looking at me like she's thinking of what to say. I bet she's gonna pick Matt, I mean it's Matt, he gets all of the girls with his humor and good looks and then there's me, the only thing to like about me is my ey- my thoughts were cut off by her smashing her lips on mine. Then her grabbing my cheeks , looking straight into my blue eyes and saying "I choose you." all I could do was smile ear to ear , and she noticed that because I heard her adorable little laugh of hers that I've missed so much this past day. "I love you so much Hamilton" she said and I replied with "I love you so much more Nessa."

Nessa's POV- After the long hard thinking I realized that I didn't actually like Matt I just liked the idea of him. I mean I've been dating Nash for quite some time maybe I just wanted to see what it was like to kiss someone else? Anyways I love Hamilton Nash Grier and nothing can break that. I have to tell Matt... what is he gonna say? What am I going to say? Oh well I'll think about that tomorrow. The rest of the night is going to be with Nash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so.. kind of just a filler I just needed to update something since we haven't updated for months😳 Thanks for reading :) -Nessa