The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter| Part 2 ♡

Aaron's POV-

Today I'm goin with Taylor, Dillon and his younger sister to their beach house. Taylor told me she's my age and he wants us to become friends. He showed me a picture of her and she's pretty cute so I won't complain if we have to hangout a lot. I just hope she's not the type to be really cute but their personality makes them ugly... I guess I'll just see. But I can't wait. But what if she doesn't like me. I have had problems in the past where girls dont like me. Also going to the beach house. Im so insecure about my body. I dont have abs like the others. Im not tan. She's good friends with Cameron and he has all that.

Aaron's POV-

I got in the car and Dillon is making me sit right by Kara I think her name was. But hey I'm not complaining like I said before she pretty cute but she's even cuter in person. I can't wait to get to know her better though I hope she's chill. and from what it seem like she is. When we first met she wouldn't stop staring at me. So does that's mean she likes me? She's so beautiful though I hope she does. But like I said before I'm really insecure I would think she wants a more confident guy. I was in deep thought when I feel somethin like a little piece of paper hit me in the face. Of course it was Dillon. Then I heard Taylor speak up while still looking at the road " You alright? You seem kinda quite" all I said was yeah and continued to stare out the window until my eye slowly started to close and I just let sleep take over me until we got there.

Kara's POV-

Aaron is Hella hot.

He's not like Cameron or Nash.

He's Aaron.

Cute.

I like it.

No he may not have abs. (Maybe because i wont know until we get to the beach) but even if he didn't he'd still he hot. I can already tell he's insecure though. But that just makes him even cuter. I wanna be the one to open his shell ya know take him out of him comfort zone.

hey it's nessa! I'm the second owner of this account I hope you guys are liking this story so far! follow me and emily on tumblr @aaronsxbaeex & @hayestbh thank you guys so much for reading! Xx.