The Road Trip |Aaron Carpenter| Part 9♡

Kara's POV- Today I go to Nash and Cam's new place and I seriously cannot wait but when I woke up this morning I got a text from Hayes that said

" I have to tell you something.  its really important"

ever since spring break we've been really close i tell him everything and he tells me everything. He's my bestfriend. That's honestly what I'm looking forward to the most is hanging out with Hayes. Well now I'm nervous because of what he texted me this morning.

Hayes' POV- Ever since I've laid eyes on Kara ive known that I've liked her. There's just something about Kara that clicks. I literally tell her everything and I feel so comfortable with her around. I need to tell her how I feel before my brain explodes. I need to tell her in person but I don't wanna ruin our friendship. Shit what about Emily. I love Emily so much. What the hell am I going to do. I'm just gonna text Kara and tell her that I need to tell her something in person and in the mean time I can figure out what the hell I'm supposed to say. Shit.

Karas POV-

After I got done packing my stuff I walked down the stairs and saw

Aaron, Taylor and Dillon all ready to leave.

*We were boarding the plane and just as I was about to turn my phone off I got a text.

From- Emily✌

Hope you're happy.

Be nice to him for me please. okay?

What? What the hell did that even mean?

"Passengers please turn all electronic devices off while we take off"

So I turnt off my phone and grabbed my book i was reading

The Fault In Our Stars.