Chapter 2

Songs for this chapter
__________________
•Flights-Jack
•Jack, Fancy- Iggy Azalea
__________________

CHAPTER 2

Katie's P.O.V

"No, no freaking way, you know that I hate them." Ashley said in a angry tone.

"Come on Ashley it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for us to go. They probably won't come to Miami for another year!" I begged.

"When is it anyway?" she asked more calmly.

"This Friday and Saturday!" I squeaked because she might go if she is speaking calmly for a situation like this.

"Well if you want me to go you have to do something that will make me want to go with you." Ashley said smirking. I thought for a little then came up with an idea.

"How about I'll pay for you to get a piercing and a tattoo!"

"I don't believe you." She said with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm serious."

"Spit swear?" She questioned.

I spat into my right hand and left it out for her to shake.

Then she spat into her left hand and shook it. "It's a deal." She said with the biggest grin on her face.

"OMG REALLY THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH ASHLEY I FREAKING LOVE YOU EVEN MORE AS A SISTER!" I said screaming, jumping up and down, then hugging Ashley

"Yeah, yeah. Calm your tits." She said. I stopped jumping like a monkey and went straight to my computer to buy the tickets. I asked Ashley if she wanted V.I.P. or Priority and she said either one, so I bought V.I.P. tickets for Friday.

~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we have asked our parents first?" Katie asked after she finished buying the tickets.

"Yeah we should've. Too late."

"If we get in trouble it's your fault." She said crossing her arms.

"It's always my fault, isn't it?" I said with a smirk.

"True."

Katie pulled out her phone and started filming a vine.
"Guess what guys we are going to Magcon Miami. Aren't you so excited Ashley?" She asked me with a big smile.

"Totally." I said sarcastically with a a fake smile and my thumbs up.

~~~~~~~<

Jack's P.O.V (bet you didn't expect it this early)

When I saw Katie's vine (A.N. let's pretend that their vine famous.) saying that her and Ashley were going to Magcon Miami I literally think my heart skipped a beat. I really like Ashley but she does say that she hates us boys from Magcon for some reason. If she hates us I wonder why she's going. We were only 5 days away from Magcon Miami and I was really bored in the hotel room, so I called up J.J. On the 4th ring he answered.

"Hey Jack what's up?"

"I'm bored and I was wondering where you were."

"Oh I'm at Target getting random stuff, so maybe after I get back we can hang out later."

"Sure and guess what dude?"

"What?"

"Ashley and her friend Katie are coming to Magcon Miami, isn't that awesome?" I asked

"Thats really cool bro,maybe you can get her number haha."

"Shut up, that probably won't happen, but we will see."

"Ok dude whatever you say. Anyways, I got to go I'll see you in a few. Bye."

"Bye." I replied and hung up, then

I just went to sleep after that just so time will go by faster.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The photo above is Katie portrayed by Anna Sophia Robb.