Chapter 10

Hi guys sorry I didn't update last week so I'm doing this at like Midnight when I'm supposed to be sleeping. :p anyways here's the chapter.. This might be short and bad since I'm supposed to be sleeping because of school tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley's p.o.v

As I wake up with a pounding headache I notice I'm not even in my own room. I take in all the posters on the wall of bands, singers, and just random actors. I notice this is Katie's room.

"What the actual hell?" I groan.

How did I even end up in here? What did I do last night? Did I embarrass myself? I continue to ask myself questions that I have no answer to.

Katie eventually wakes up a few minutes after me apparently not having a hangover. Did she drink last night? I don't know.

"I wonder if soap will make this smell in my room go away." Katie says.

What? That's the first thing she says when she wakes up? Seriously Katie? Do I really smell?

"Wait not soap, air freshener!" Katie laughs at herself.

She gets up, turns around to face me and screams. Why does she always scream? I groan in annoyance because of my head ache.

"Why do you have to scream now? It's to early and I have a bad headache so shut your trap!" I groan.

She gets on her phone and checks the time.

"It's actually 2:00 pm so I don't know where you got the morning part from.."

Well no use going to school. Not like I was going to anyways. I look outside her window and see if her car is here. It's not. That doesn't make sense though. Who brought us here then?

"Katie where's your car?" I ask as I turn around to see her texting someone. Who can she possibly be texting this early? Wait it's not morning anymore.. Damn it I need some Tylenol and water.

"Jack and Jack brought us here." She replies, "I'm asking them if they can get my car from the party."

"Who and who? Who's that?" I asked confused. I try to remember anybody named Jack and Jack that I know of. I also now realize I have no shirt on so I quickly cover myself back with the blanket.

"Jack and Jack drove us here and brought us to my room." She says as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well I don't recall any Jack and Jack but can I borrow a shirt and some Tylenol?" I asked.

She gets up and gets me a shirt and goes downstairs to get me some Tylenol. I put the shirt on as she goes downstairs. She comes back up with Tylenol and water and I put the Tylenol in my mouth and drank some water along with the pill.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Katie.

"We have to get ready soon to go to Magcon!" She squeals. Oh my gosh I forgot I have to go to some locked room with tons of screaming girls swooning over some boys. What has this world come to?

I know a few people that have girls swooning over them like lost love-sick puppies is a band called One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Justin Bieber. Who names there band that like come on. The only direction that band is going to is straight to hell.

"Do we really have to go to that?" I whine already knowing we are going no matter what.

"Yes!! It's very important!" She shouts. Somebody rings the doorbell and Katie gets up to answer. I hear some talking and then the door closing. Katie come sin with her keys spinning on her finger and smiling. She must've got her car back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours before we have to go to that place which apparently is going to be fun. We go by my house so I can choose something to wear and take a shower. Katie is already ready with her outfit.

Katie was wearing a white long sleeved crop top, a teal skirt, mint Vans, her hair curled with a mint bow, crystal bow earrings, a white Guess crossover bag, and make up on. I never realized how much she wore the color Mint or Teal.

I decided on wearing my favorite white and black United States Army strong shirt, a hoodie that says "Hangover Hoodie", black skinny jeans, black converse, some white make up on and a nice bun. I grabbed my teal Beats to listen to music in the car.

I noticed I wear a lot of black. I think I look good in black. Pretty much my entire closet is full with black clothes. We wait until it's time to go and we go downstairs where my parents are with my little brother. I say bye to my little brother Lee and mutter a good bye to my parents.

I never really had a great bond with my parents since they were always working. I have 3 brothers, so I'm the only girl. Zack which is 22 years old is in college, James which is 19 is in college also, and Lee which is only 4. I mostly hung out with James because we had this great bond with each other. Not saying I don't with my other brothers.

Zack and James took care of me when mom and dad weren't home and helped me through a lot of stuff. Even when I first got my period when I was 13! I was at school and it was so embarrassing for me to go to the restroom, find blood on my underwear, and go to my teacher and tell her that. She called my brother since I told her my parents wouldn't be able to pick me up.

They told me it was fine and I was going through a womanly thing and they even went out to buy me pads. I love them a lot for all the things they have done for me and I will doing anything for them to return the favor.

I hang out a lot with Lee since Zack or James isn't here, and let me tell you Lee is going to be one hell of a kid when he grows up. He has that great personality and look. I think he will be a player when he's in high school. I chuckle to myself as we get in the car.

"What are you chuckling about?" Katie asked.

I just shook my head and put my seat belt on and we were off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I'm sorry you had to wait along time for this update but it's finally here! So yay anyways comment if the chapter was good or bad. Since I am writing this at midnight on a school night just for you guys:) I don't hate the bands or anything I love them but it was just Ashley's opinion :p