Chapter 12

Ok well that new thing I started was a fail.... Soooooo I will just update whenever I can from now on... I most likely will be updating more since its summer break for me. Anyways here's is Chapter 12 :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's p.o.v

As I'm standing here while Katie is practically fangirling over them, the boys are all looking at me waiting for me to do same thing Katie is doing. Sometimes I swear Katie is more of a fangirl than a famous viner....

As Katie is calming down, one of the boys that has blonde hair and is kind of tall speaks.

"Hello I'm Matthew Espinosa." The attractive boy known as Matthew says.
They're all examining Katie and I as if we're some sort of art piece.. That makes me uncomfortable, so I just start playing around with my lip ring.

"Hey I'm Katie and well I'm a big fan of you guys. Also I'm a famous Viner too."

"Hi I'm Carter." They all introduce themselves one after an other.. I learn that there is two named Jack which one of the Jacks happen to be the one I hate. I still haven't introduced myself which now causes them to all stare at me waiting for me to speak, which by the way makes me very awkward.

"Hi I'm Ashley." I say awkwardly.

"Oh we know." An Asian guy says also known as Carter. I smile weirdly at him. We're all just quiet now and then all of a sudden one of them makes some weird dinosaur noise. I look around to see who it was, but the boys are all laughing right now.

"That was random Matt." Cameron says to him while laughing. So it was Matthew who did that. I chuckle a little, but then realize I'm not supposed to be laughing or enjoying any of this so I shut my mouth. I remind myself I'm not supposed to be enjoying this and that I'm supposed to be hating this right now. No laughing whatsoever.

"I like your hoodie." Nash says. He really does have bright blue eyes. I wonder which of his parents has bright blue eyes like that.

"Thanks." I nod. Katie looks over at me and noticed I'm uncomfortable. She says she'll be right back and that she's just going to the restroom. She grabs my arm and we start heading to the bathroom.

"Why do girls always have to go to the bathroom together?" One of them asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they hold each other while one of them poops." The other suggests.

"Yeah maybe." I faintly hear their conversation. What the fuck. Why would they think that. We arrive at the bathroom and Katie pushes me into the door to open it. Well then, I never knew you had to push someone to open the door.

"Why are you so quiet?" Katie asks.

"You know exactly why." I say. Realization hits her and her eyes seem to soften.

"Oh it's because of Jack right?" She asks.

"Yes you dumbwit." I reply with a duh voice.

"Are you going to hold a grudge on him forever? I mean come on now it's been almost 2 years. Now that I think about it that's a pretty long time.

"Yes, yes I am." I reply while crossing my arms. Katie rolls her eyes and then checks herself in the mirror. As we walk back out and go to where we were, we notice the boys are gone. Probably gone to the restroom or to eat. Haha what if guys went to the bathroom together and they like held each other's balls while one is peeing and if they were pooping they'd wipe each other's ass. That'd be funny.

I chuckle and Katie turns around to look at me.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Oh hey also do I get my piercing after this like you promised from our deal?" I ask. (AN. I changed up their deal in chapter 2. I changed it to Ashley getting a piercing and a tattoo that Katie will be paying for in the deal) Katie groans.

"Damn it I thought you forgot about our deal." She groans again.

"How could I forget my deal?" I smirk.

"Fine but-" we were cut off by the boys jumping out of nowhere and scaring the living daylights out of us and also of our screams. The boys all start laughing, wait no more like howling of laughter because they scared us.

I glare at all of them and they stop laughing.

"You got to admit that was pretty funny." Aaron says. I roll my eyes while Katie says that it was. The security guard tells the boys to go get ready since they're about to start letting the fans in and told Katie and I that someone wanted to talk to us and to wait here. So we sit down on the floor against the wall while waiting for this mystery person.

A guy wearing a t-shirt of Shawn comes up to us. He smiles brightly at us as Katie and I are standing up.

"Hi there I'm Bart Bordelon, the owner of the name Magcon." He greets us.

"Hi I'm Katie and this is Ashley." Katie introduces for me. I smile at Bart.

"So I wanted to talk to you guys about something. So I hear you two are famous on vine also, correct?" He asks. We both bod.

"Ok good so I was wondering if you girls would like to join The Magcon tour. I heard you guys have a lot of fans out there too. It would be a great way for me to earn money. I mean earn more- never mind I meant money. Anyways would you guys like
to join?" He asks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that was all for this chapter thank you for reading!! Comment what you guys think about this chapter or the book in general. I love getting feedback from you guys. Thanks!

Xoxo Lara