Chapter 8

Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't posted in like 554973298747 years...... I blame it on school.. I felt like there was already drama kinda fast in the last chapter.. Just so you guy's know there isn't going to be tons of drama.... It just depends on how the story goes. Anyway's here's the chapter. Enjoy!

___________________________________________

Ashley's P.O.V.

As I was dancing.. Corection, more like grinding against a guy in the living room which apparently became a dance floor for the night, I noticed that Katie was no where to be seen. I tell the guy I am going to go and search for my friend. I stumble into the kitchen and see no Katie but I do see a bottle of beer. I grab the beer and continue on my journey for Katie. I wasn't abe to find Katie, maybe she found one of her friend's and is with them.

I spot the guy I was with in the corner of the room and walk toward's him. He hand's me a yellow, round pill with a smiley face on it. Since I was in such a drunk state, I swallowed the pill without thinking twice. My brain began feeling fuzzier and clouded. The room started spinning, but then someone grabbed my arm. I shrieked in shock and looked up to see that it was just Jack J.

"Come on Ashley, let's go." He said.

"No. I want to have fun!" I whined back. He just picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Stop being a party pooper!...." I pouted/

I then started poking his butt and laughing for no reason.

"Hahahha your butt jiggled!!" I laughed. He just chuckled.

"Hey has a potato ever flew around your room?" I asked excitedly as he started walking somewhere.

"Nope." He laughed at my question.

"Well a potato flew around my room, but then it went splat and turned into mashed potatoes." I said sadly, but then laughed again.

"Dang what are you on?" He asked jokingly while laughing.

"Ecstasy" I whispered. Jack just shook is head.

"Hey don't tell Jack this-" I started saying but he interrupted.

"Which Jack?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know," I giggled, "anyway's as I was saying don't tell him this but he has a pretty face." I whispered quietly. He chuckled again. Why does he keep chuckling?

"Well thanks for the compliment!" He said over his shoulder while walking down the pavement to the car. " And don't worry I won't tell." He said promising.

I gasped. "You weren't supposed to tell him that!!" I shrieked. "Now he knows!" I whispered yelled. He didn't reply as we got to the car and I heard voices.

"Jack why are there voices in my head?! It won't go away!" I told him sadly. He laughed again. For some reason I started feeling sad for no reason. He told somebody to open the door for him and help him put me inside the car. I felt two strong hands lift me up from under my arms and putting me inside the car. As I looked up I saw Jack G putting on my seatbelt.

"Pssst! Hey did Jack tell you anything?" I asked curiously making sure he kept his promise. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and looked up at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked also curiously. I just shook my head and layed back down on the seat. I touched his eyebrows for no reason. I have no idea why. He looked even more confused than before and chuckled.

"Nevermind." I yawned and started closing my eyes. Once my eyes shut I felt someone kissing my forehead and saying 'I love you'. I was too lazy and tired to open my eyes and see if it was my imagination or if someone actually said that. I then blacked out in the backseat.

________________________________________________________

Well that was all for this chapter :p Anyways hope you enjoyed and also I did change Ashley's character to Barbara Palvin.