Chapter 1

Hey guys, so I will be posting songs that I listened to while writing this chapter..

5SOS-Don't Stop

Ashley's P.O.V-

"Boom!"

I go downstairs to see what was the big boom I heard from upstairs in Katie's house. When I get downstairs I see Katie, covered in a pink liquid with glass shattered all over the floor.

"What happened?"

She stares at me for a few seconds before responding,"I was blending the smoothie but I forgot to put the top so, it splattered all over me and I got startled so I knocked down the container."

I just started laughing because of how stupid my best friend/best sister was. "Wow..let's just clean up so we can go back up stairs and continue watching Pretty Little Liars."

You could say the I have a "bit" of an obsession with the show. BTW Aria is my fave.

"Ok" was all Katie responded, so we just got cleaning.

It took us about an hour to clean up the kitchen floor. After that we went upstairs and watched Pll, but right as Emily was running from "A" on the show, Katie screamed so freaking loud that I bet she caused the people in China to go deaf.

"What the fuck Katie, I bet you made the people in China go deaf of how loud you screamed!!" She just started to laugh, but I just gave her the death glare and she stopped.

"Why did you scream so fucking loud?" I asked.

"Magcon is coming!" She said in a high squeaky voice.

-----------------------

~Edited~