Chapter 14

Ok so I'm really really sorry I've been gone for like months but I'm back and I'm going to be more active than before. QND WOW I WAS READING THE CHAPTERS SO I KNOW WHAT I CAN WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND I NEVER REALIZED HOW WEIRD I AM OMF. Ok I'm done Enjoy this chapter :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

     So I packed all my clothes, shoes, and everything I need and took a shower. I'm really regretting even packing. Yes I'm going to meet fans and I love them very much but I'm going to be with the boys for 2 damn months. Not excited for that.

     Anyways, I call up Katie and ask her if she's done packing so she can come pick me up so we can get going. She says she'll be here in 20 minutes because she still has to take a shower. I hang up and go downstairs to hang out with Lee before I leave. When I get downstairs Lee is playing What makes you beautiful on Just Dance. I hate that song so much.

"Leeeeeeeeee" I groan, "take that sh- crap off!" Can't curse around him oops.

"Why? I like this song!" Lee whined.

"It's stupid and annoying, how do you like it?" I asked and Lee just shrugged.

I sat down and decided to go tweet some fans and maybe like some of their pictures on Instagram. Suddenly the door opens and I hear footsteps. My only guess is Katie since she always barges in my house. I look up and I was right, it was Katie.

"C'mon Ashley we can't be late!" Katie screamed when I was only a few feet away from her. I get up and go upstairs to get my suitcase and my Beats. As I was going downstairs I remembered I was forgetting my phone charger so I run back upstairs to retrieve it and I walk back down.

My parents come out of the patio and say goodbye to me. I hug them and I call for Lee since he was distracted playing Just Dance. I give him a long hug and he started crying since he didn't want me to leave.

"I'll be back soon lil dude, and when I get back we can play an extra messy game of paint Twister!" I smiled reminding him. He smiled back and nodded while wiping his tears. I wave goodbye and walk out the door with Katie. We put our bags in the trunk and hop in the car and get going.

"When are you going to get over what happened 2 years ago?" Katie asked.

"Probably never." I exclaimed. Katie sighed and kept driving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived where Bart told us to meet with him and the guys. They have a big tour bus and I realized, where is HHE car going to stay?

"Um Katie?"

"Yes Ashley??" she asked.

"Where's the car going to stay at?" Katie it worried but he fave lit up in 5 seconds.

"I'll just call my dad to come get it and take it home!" She said. I sighed in relief.

"Oh another question!! When am I going to get my piercings you promised?" Katie rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Ughhhhhhhh we can do it while we're in some city!" I smiled and was happy until I saw the boys come out from the bus. Now it was my turn to groan. We got out the car and got out bags from the trunk. Katie called her dad and told him the address to come pick up the car.

"Ladies, Hope your ready to have some fun!" Bart said cheerfully. I mentally groaned but I also was excited to meet fans!

Katie's dad ends up coming in time to pick up the car and once he leaves we all hop in on the tour bus and hit the road. Bart said our next destination is Atlanta, Georgia! I love Atlanta. Katie gets pretty excited and as well as the boys. I notice Jack G. is staring at me deep in thought. I get weirded out and I give him a CONFUDEF look. Reality seems to hit him and he becomes red then turns around to join the guys up front watching tv.

Katie and I are sitting in the beds with the curtains open just watching the guys. Katie is staring at Cameron WHIEL smiling and it's creeping me out to be honest. I clear my throat to get her attention and she turns to me with a surprised look. I smirk at her and lip sing "Katie and Cameron sitting in a tree... "blah blah blah you know the rest. She rolls her eyes at me and closes the curtains. I laughed loudly and the boys all turn around to me and stared.

I instantly became quiet and covered my mouth because I didn't mean to laugh that loud. I hear Katie laughing in her little bed and I stare intensely at her curtain as if I could see right past it and see her. The boys are still staring at me until SUDDENTL Matthew starts chuckling.

"Why'd you laugh?" Matthew asked. I just shrugged not wanting to talk to them. I close my curtains on them and just stare up at the ceiling of my bunk bed. I know that might of been rude but oh well!! I hear them all whispering so I just put my Beats on and decided to take a little nap......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up from my nap to someone suddenly ripping my curtains open and a loud scream. I jumped up and hit my head on the ceiling of this tiny ass space. I groaned and rubbed the spot that I hit. I take off my beats and I look over to see Jack G. laughing really hard at what just happened. I want to strangle him so much and cut off his 2 inch dick and throw him into a river.

"Baby, I think you meant 7x2 inches!" He smirked. what the fuck. Did I just say all that out loud? I want to kill myself. This is so EMBARASsing.

"No I probably meant 14 divided by 7 thanks!" I retorted back at him. He chuckled and left. While he walked down the bus I got off my bed and went to the mini fridge to get some ice to put on my forehead. I hate him. I can tell this is going to be a longgggg assssssss trip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK SO THERE MIGHT BE LIKE 500 TYPOS BUT BEAR WITH ME ITS BEEN FOREVER AND MY PHONE DECIDES TO AUTOCORRECT WORDS TO RANDOM SHIT SOOOO