Chapter 4

Hello so I'm updating yay!! I'll try to update at least every Friday even though today isn't a Friday I just updated to make y'all happy. So every Friday I'll be updating!! :p
Rude- Magic!
Trumpets- Jason Derulo
Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato

Ashley's p.o.v.

I got to school tired and annoyed since it was Monday but then I saw my friends Brandon, Jessica, and Jake. I ran up to them and hugged Jessica. Jessica is one of my best friends. I greeted everyone else and then Brandon asked
"Hey Ashley, are you going to the party on Thursday? It's going to be at Luke's house."

I immediately answered back "Duh, obviously I will be going!" So I went back to Katie who was talking to her friends which I don't really know there names. I went up to the group and said Hey to everyone, grabbed Katie's arm, and pulled her away from the group.

"What the hell Ashley!! You can't just go around pulling me away from conversations with my friends!" I ignored her and said

"I'm going to a party on Thursday with Brandon, Jessica, and Jake okay? So I won't be able to go to your house." She just stared at me with an angry glare and I asked

"Why are you staring at me that way?"

"Friday is the day we go to Magcon Ashley... I know how you are, you're going to get drunk, have a hang-over at whoever's house it is and miss school. Then you're going to forget about Magcon." I just stared at her the whole time while she gave me a lecture. It's true that I might get drunk and stuff, but that doesn't stop me from going to the party.

"I'm still going Katie no matter what and you know that. So you can either come with me then take me to your house after then I'll sober up there and then we can go to that thing or I'll just simply not go because I really want to go to that party before I have to go to that Magcon thing." She sighed in defeat knowing that I will still go then she responded

"Fine I'm going with you to keep an eye on you and to take you home." I did a victory dance and we both went into the school building to go to class.

Jack's p.o.v.

We arrived at IHOP and we all immediately smelled the waffles. The boy's and I were waiting until the workers put 3 tables together since there is 12 of us. Once the table was ready we all sat down, I was inbetween Jack J and Sammy. I was on my phone looking at Ashley's vines and suddenly my phone dissapeared in a second I looked up and saw that J.J took it and was looking at it. He smirked at me, stood up on his chair, and yelled "HEY GUYS, JACK LIKE'S ASHLEY THE VINER!!!!"

I immediately got up and snatched my phone from him and punched him on his arm. He faked cried and I told him to shut up. I looked around me and all the guys were grinning at me.

" Isn't she coming to Magcon this Friday?" Nash asked. I nodded and then everyone "Ooood" at me.

"That's a perfect time for you to ask her out and tell her how much you loveeeee her!" Aaron said while grinning really big.

"Guys I'm not going to do that because 1. she doesn't like Magcon for some reason, ring a bell? 2. She's only going because Katie is making her go. So I'll just see what happens when the time comes" I sighed.

Sammy patted me on the back and said don't worry dude who knows she just might secretly like you back." I just laughed. The server came and asked for our orders and we got waffles but different kinds. For example Matt asked for a chocolate chip waffle with a Rex on it.

Everyone laughed when he said that. Our waffles came and we all ate like pigs because to be honest we were starving like crazy, so don't judge us. We all finished and walked back to the limo so we could go to Mall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~