Chapter 9

Helloooooooo everyone reading this book.... Wow this is the quickest update so far I think instead of updating 973872930 million years later.... Anyways I wanted to give one of my best friend's book a quick shout out. It's called Changed. It's actually a really good book so far. If you guys would like to go give her book a read,vote anything her account is beccarara. Anyways here is the chapter! Enjoy! :) (And she actually doesn't know I did this! Well she will once she reads this.... I love you Beckyyyy if you see this xx :p )

Song's:

No control- 1D

Girl Almighty- 1D

18- 1D (obsessed with this song from them..)

Groove- Jack and Jack (and also this one :p)

Right Where You Are- Jack and Jack

____________________________________________________

Jack G. P.O.V

As I was driving the girls to Katie's house, Ashley was passed out on the back seat shirtless. Oh shit. She's shirtless....

" Umm hey Jack?" I said sounding more like a question. He still kept his eyes glued to his phone.

"Did you like get Ashley's shirt? She's shirtless bro" I said. As soon as I said that his head snapped up from his phone and looked back at Ashley.

"Damn it, no I forgot...... But damnn she has a nice body." He chuckled while I punched his arm.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Hey Katie?" I said.

"Yes?" she asked tiredly.

"Can you cover Ashley up with something?" I asked. She nodded her head and grabbed a clothing article of hers and put it on top of Ashley. I finally got to Katie's house with help from Katie. I killed the engine, got out and walked over to Ashley's side.

"Jack, get Katie." He nodded and went to get Katie. I carefully picked up Ashley in my arms and closed the door. I looked down at her beautful face and whispered ' Why don't you like us? ' I just continued on following Jack and Katie up the stairs to her room. I layed Ashley down on one side of the bed tucked her in, and kissed her forehead. Jack helped Katie down and came over to me near the door.

"You ok now Katie?" I ask. She nods her head and smiles weakly. Jack smiles back at her.

"You're going to go to Magcon tomorrow right?" He asks.

"Yep and I can't wait!" She squealed "Also to be honest I have NO CLUE how I was able to make Ashley agree to come with me.." She chuckled while I looked over at Ashley. She was sleeping and tucked up in a ball. I smiled.

"I don't really know why she hates you guys so much." Katie mutters. We all frowned.

"Well we will find out soon" I said smiling. She smiled back.

"Well I will see you guys tomorrow! I'm tired and I think I'm going to miss school tomorrow." Katie pursed her lips.

"Ok well we will see you then!" Jack said smiling. I grinned at both of them looking back and forth between them. They all just stared at me and I laughed and walked out the door.

"Bye Katie!!" Jack and I shouted at the same time. We walked to the car and got in. I didn't turn on the car, I just sit there staring at Jack grinning. He finally noticed and turned around.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? Start the car you're scraing me. Stop grinning like that." He said while looking at me weirdly.

"You like Katie." I stated simply while smirking. He just glared at me.

"No I don't and that's seriously why you were grinning?" He said blushing and trying to keep a straight face instead of laughing.

"Yep and you're blushing." I turned around, started the car, and drove back to the hotel before Bart would blow up on us.

_____________________________________________________

So how was that? Good? Bad? Terrible? Haha anyways like I said if you guys can go read my friends book a look it would make her happy but me more that you guys took my advice because I'm cool like that..

Lol anyways I am literally obsessed with 18 and Groove. I'm addicted. Anyways comment what you guys thought about this chapter then I could improve it and the other chapters also, and vote!! One last thing..... the book is called Changed from beccarara.. Ok bye peeps until next time that we shall meet again..