Chapter 3

Hello I stuck to my kind of a promise to update this week so here it is!
Songs- Life of the party- Shawn Mendes
Shower- Becky g
Ordinary- Ricky Dillon

Ashley's p.o.v.

Well today I woke up with my phone going off nonstop of notifications. I bet that it's Twitter. Once I check I was correct but all the tweets were about me going to Magcon. Ohhh so they think im going to Magcon because I want to. Nope thats not it so I tweeted,

"Guys I'm only going to Magcon because Katie is making me go with her so don't think that I'm going because I want to."

After that I got a bunch of replys from fans saying "Oh I'm so stupid" and pretty much like that. Well I got out of bed to take a shower so I could go to that Hell Hole that is so called a School.

After my shower I got my clothes for today which was a random black and white Tye-Dye shirt with some Light Washed Jeggings and my pair of black Vans. Once I put on my shoes I realised something that there is only 4 more days before I have to go to that Magcon place with Katie. Which meant I have 4 more days to go to parties with my friends.

I got my school stuff, my phone and charger, ate a granola bar, said bye to my parents, and walked to Katies house to go to school.

Jack G p.o.v.

When I got up I went straight to twitter and tweeted "Good Morning" and DM'ed some of my fans. I was just scrolling through Twitter until one tweet caught my eye.

It was from Ashley, she tweeted saying " Guys I'm only going to Magcon because Katie is making me go with her so don't think that I'm going because I want to." Oh so Katie is making her go haha thats pretty funny and I wonder how Katie made Ashley go with her.

I turned off my phone and got up to take a shower, but once I went in the bathroom my phone made dinged sound indicating I had text. I went back out and saw that it was from Nash saying to be down in the lobby in 30 minutes so we could go eat.

I woke Jack up so he could get dressed and since we shared a room together at the hotel. I went back to shower. Once I showered, I dried off and put my clothes on in the bathroom which was my Jack and Jack t-shirt, and some kahki pants.

I walked out and saw J.J. ready so I guessed he didnt take a shower. Unless he took one last night. Oh well, I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 12:26, I told J.J. it was time to go because it was almost 12:30. I got my phone, charger, wallet, and put on my gray Vans.

Once we got down there we met up with all the boys and tried to get through the screaming fans to get in the Limo. I took some pictures and once I reached the Limo I quickly got in and we drove off to IHOP.