chapter six

walking along the path outside the building, i walk to the gates. The sky is dark in the nights sky, while the cold breeze calmly hits my face. The night is always a wonderful time to hunt, as it sets more fear to the victims who we feed from, to devour our sustenance. Though i do not like scaring my victim, more like pleasure them for a little while. 

stopping at the front gate where there are two guardians in the little hut, i spot the entourage that will be accompanying us on our hunting trip. There are around ten guardians, including Guardian Stanley and Adrian Wolf. Even though they didn't like the fact that they have to watch while we suck the life out of some poor victim, they still agreed. It took some coaxing and persuasion, especially a couple of guardians, where we had to use a tiny bit of compulsion. Though we don't need as much guardians as we can look after ourselves, it is the thought that counts. 

coughing, i looked at the entourage, feeling a little mad. 

''Well. let's go hunt, shall we'' I asked a little too excited, with a menacing grin on my face.

opening the gate, Stanley went through first, with everyone else following suit. 

Moments later, we reach the beginning of the forest.

we were about to cross the clearing, when i stopped them, feeling the  heartbeat of a mortal around. There is always one, who is so unfortunate to lose their life. 

''Hold up. I got myself some fresh blood.'' i said excited, like a little girl seeing a doll she wants.

without waiting for a response, i quickly ran after my prey. But not before hearing Cam saying,

''Don't worry about her. she is just a little crazy, when she smells blood or fear. Her strigoi is more deadly, when provoked. and her spirit magic makes it worse.''

"Well, i better go after her.'' replied Ade.

moments later, i stop when i feel the heart beat thump louder. I am getting closer. 

come out, come out,wherever you are!

i think to myself. 

like i said, i am a little crazy from spirit darkness. so i do crazy things from time to time. 

i stop when i hear the steps that were heading my way, stop a few feet behind me.

''Finally little boy. i thought you weren't gonna make it, for a sec then.'' i said sarcastically.

"well. you are a hard person to follow.'' he responded.

''true. even strigoi has great difficulty in the task of finding me. spent years always hiding from them, when i wanted to be alone or when i was bored and i played a game of hide and seek, so i wanted to pass the time by annoying and aggravating them. once it took them a whole week to find me. however, i was only at this place in the woods, a few miles away from the place where i lived. right under there noses all that time. stupid strigoi.'' i said, muttering the last part.

he laughed at that. his laugh is amazing. especially the way his throat moves at the action. his dimple on the right of his face showing while he laughs, and showing his breath-taking smile. his chest rumbling, while shoulders shaking in laughter. oh, damn. i am rambling again. 

ever since i used my powers, the darkness takes more control, which inevitably leads me to act stranger, and start rambling utter nonsense, that i don't even know what i am talking about most of the time. then i get closer to the edge.

''that sounds very amusing.''

''well, not for the strigoi. they are pissed when i am having one of my 'episodes' that no one understands very well. even a spirit user, who turned strigoi to get away from the darkness, never had it as bad as i have. mine is more extreme. even more than the craziest person,with spirit, is nowhere near as crazy or hyper as me. that's why i can't control my powers, or use them, or i get closer to the edge of spirit darkness. in fact, i think i am already at the edge, more at the tipping point. my life holding by a thread. even strigoi can't keep up, when i am in 'crazy ville'. i also start rambling  most of the time about absolute nonsense that no one,or even i know what i am saying. especially when i am hunting. i get all excited and hyper to get my sustenance. even now i am rambling, well not nonsense, but you can hear that i am crazy. i was born crazy. i am the ultimate supernatural creature, ever  'created'. so if you do not mind, i need blood, so i can stop my crazy rambling, or i won't be normal ever again. though i am no where near normal.'' i said, all in one mouth full.