The Note

I'm at the BBMA's. I'm a christian singer. What am I doing here? I just want to see BTS. I know they are here. I found my seat. I know its a shock. A fan of BTS actually sitting in the BBMA's where all the stars are. Shouldn't those people be in the back or not even in the place. I snuck out from my mom. I'm 18 and I really had a passion and a desire to see them perform. I want to meet them.

I thought all this while I was sitting in the middle part of the audience. I obviously didn't get an award because I'm a christian singer but I didn't care. 

I heard all the other people called. I waited so long but then it finally happened. BTS was called for an award. I stood and started clapping. I wanted to start screaming so bad but I would probably be sent out of the place. 

After all the excitement I went outside and my limo was waiting there for me. Then I hear a lady talking near the red carpet and she is talking to BTS. I watch them as they bumped out there chest and I started laughing. 

I wait until they are finished to go over and say "Hi." 

I was so scared, I didn't want them to hear me. "Hi!" I say and then wave and turn around real quick. I don't think anyone saw or heard to me. 

"Hi." Someone said and I turned around. I saw J-Hope waving at me. I start to blush and then remember I'm suppose to get an autograph and shake their hands and stuff like that.

I walk over and they walk over to me. I started blushing so much and I almost started crying. I bowed and said "Annyeonghasaeyo". They all smiled and bowed and said "Annyeonghasaeyo."

I asked them for a autograph and they said yes. They all looked at me while the other members where writing. 

I asked them about all the stuff they liked about america. With the help of RapMon. 

"Do you sing?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yes, I am an artist. I've made albums and I have a recording studio in my dads basement."I was still blushing.

"Which one of us do you like more?"J-Hope asked me moving in front of everyone.

"My bias is Jungkook."I laugh.

They all smiled at Jungkook. He started blushing.

I had the urge to ask them If they wanted to collaborate.

"Um.. If it's not to much maybe my people can call your people. Maybe we can collaborate on an album?" I gave my card to RapMon. 

"OK. You seem very good and like a beautiful singer. I will listen to some of your music later. Thank you."RapMon said looking at my card.

"Before you go. Do you know BTS dance or song." Taehyung asks with broken English.

"Yes, I know all of your songs. I only know the dance to Fire and Mic Drop. Some of Not today and DNA. Right now my favorite is Euphoria and Begin."I smile at Jungkook.

"Can you sing it?"Jungkook said.

"You make me Begin." I started singing. "I can also do the high note."

"Do it,"Jungkook jumped up to me.

"You make me BEGIN!"I did it perfectly. When you are a singer you have to make sure your voice is perfect just in case.

They clapped and one of there staff members called them over. They bowed and all gave me hugs one by one. Then Jungkook put something in my pocket.

A Note.