Prom Day

Ding 

My eyes open and I turn to see my phone ringing. I smile and giggle seeing Jungkooks face on my phone. I got up and touched my hair and gasped. I was late for school. I got my clothes on and ran/ fell downstairs. I got on the transit bus and called Jungkook and told him what had happened. 

"Ha what are you going to do?"He laughed. 

"I don't know?" I laughed also. When i got off the bus and almost got to the front school doors. I felt a pain in my stomach. I bent over in pain and tried to breath fast to make it stop. I staggered a little getting into the school. 

I went to the nurse office to check what was going on. I was in complete shock when I pulled down my pants. The tiniest blood puddle was in them. My mouth was wide opened, I almost started crying. Prom was today and I would have to cancel because of my period. 

I was thinking of leaving school and just staying home. I decided to leave school and go to my sisters house. I told Bambi and my other friends I wouldn't make it to school. 

When I got to my sisters house I fell down at the front door. The pain in my stomach was increasing and I didn't have any pills to stop it. My sister let me go in her bed for a while. Then I called Jungkook and told him what was going on. 

"I'm coming right away and the guys are coming too."He hung up right after that. 

"How long does it take for the pain to go away?"J-Hope asked.

I couldn't answer all I did was lay there, hold my stomach, and moan. I didn't feel like crying but at times I thought I was going to. Jungkook rubbed my arm and sat on the floor in front of me. Taehyung lifted my legs and put them on his lap. 

I got up to go to throw up a few time, but nothing came up. Everytime I got up Jimin and Jungkook would help me walk around. I didn't feel like eating. When my sister came back RapMon asked me how many pills to take. I said 2, but he said to take 1. 

I took 1 and still felt pain. I layed there for a moment still moaning and feeling Jungkooks fingers rub across my cheek. 

A few minutes later I felt something coming up from my stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom.  I tried to cover my mouth to hold it in, but it didn't work. Throw up flew lol over the toilet, floor,  and,  wall. I got up and smirked at RapMon. "I told you I was supposed to take 2." I wiped my mouth with a paper towel, took another pill and layed on Jungkooks lap.

After that the pain was gone. "I feel well enough to go to Prom." 

"No you need to stay home and rest. We don't have to go. "Jungkook  

Said and patted my head. I smiled at his comfort but I did want to go to prom. "No I don't want to miss my prom just because I got little sick. It's my first and last prom and I don't want to miss it." I sit up and lookes at my hands clenched together. 

"Are you sure?" Jungkook rubbed my back and looked at me with care. "Yeah I can go. I feel fine now. " I smile at his handsome face. 

BTS leaves and me and Bambi got ready for our night.