The first and Last.

Time skip. 

Our very first concert. BTS announced me as there special guest in concerts in Asia. In america I announced them as my special guests. I felt so very special. 

I sung my heart out and it was very hard to meet BTSs and Bang pds expectations. I started getting very sad and almost had a panic attack in the van to the first concert. We went everywhere, not really. 

We went to Seoul and Busan in korea. We went to America and this is when Jasmine and my mom started to do most of the work. Bang PD was having a conversation with my mom. I was in the make up room getting my make up done at the 5th concert. 

In america we went to LA, New York, Maryland, Miami, and DC. In Maryland we had to go to my church because if we went to Silver Spring md the stage would be too small for all of us to fit. My mother, but mostly my father was my manager. I was able to talk with BTS a few times in between practicing and rushing to talk to them about what we need to change with the performance. 

We did a VLive to the fans. Me and Jungkook didn't touch each other until we went to Maryland and Florida. I took him to my mom and father. My mother was very skeptical and my father need to get to know him better. 

We decided to go to some of my favorite places in Maryland. I took them to my favorite Korean, Vietnamese, and Chinese spots. Then I showed them my favorite foods and where I like to go. I took them to the park by my old house and showed them my high school. I was like their miniature tour guide. It felt nice. 

Our last concert was in Washington DC. My favorite place to go and be heard by so many people. We took a day out and just walked around and looked at the museums. We saw people singing on the side walk and I had an urge to go and sing with them. I stared clapping my hands and started singing. Jungkook came and started singing We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie puth.

Before the concert we practiced and looked at the place we were going to have the concert. We did a sound check and practiced. It was funny because only me and Jasmine know how to speak Korean and no one else in our family knew how to speak it. So we had to be translators. 

During the last concert I started getting light headed and had to sit down. While BTS was talking I fell asleep. 

I woke up in my bed. I was home. I had no memory of the past month. I ran downstairs and rubbed my head. I looked to see if anyone was up, so I ran back upstairs and got my clothes ready. I walked outside and went to school. While walking to school I looked at my phone. I noticed Jeon Jeon, my nickname for Jungkook. I was talking to someone with his username. I didn't think anything of it because I have a friend who has there username as Jungkook on google plus, so I would have put her in my contacts. 

I walked farther and found Jiminy Cricket in my phone. I had an idea of who he was. I was talking to this boy who role played like he was Jimin but he wasn't. He was Song Chan Ho, plus I don't even think that he was even Song Chan Ho. 

I saw Bwi Bwi and Min Min in my phone. I have so many followers by these names. I walked into the school and everyone rushed up to me. My friends acted like guards around me and Bambi came and hugged me. I was stunned, I had no idea what was going on. 

They took me to the breakfast line and started yelling at people to move out the way. I started laughing and wondering what to do. 

Time Skip to 3rd block. After being crowded by people after 1 lunch and finally realizing what I did for the past month I realized I had been with BTS. My friends showed me videos and Bambi actually went to the concert at my church. I was about to start crying I was so happy. 

During 3rd block in my Government honors class we finished a test. I sat back in my seat in the middle of the class. Some one knocked on the door and the teacher went to open it. 

"Jada, Bambi some people you might know are here."I looked up from my sketch book and watched seven boys walk in the room. 

"O my Holy Shit!"I jumped up and sat on the floor. I started crying and Bambi didn't know what to do either. Jungkook and Jimin came up to me and hugged me. 

"Don't you remember us?"Jimin hugged me very tight.

"Can you take this outside. We have to finish class."My teacher pointed us out.