Protective Jimin

The next day we practiced more than before. I felt so tired and I'm glad I didn't faint again because BTS was all looking at me and checking me in between breaks. Jungkook would always come over and check my head and my eyes. 

"I'm fine you don't need to worry." I laughed and pushed his hand off my forehead. It was just an excuse to touch me. Jimin looked at me and checked me every few minutes. I think he is very protective and just very caring. I care for him so much too he is very sensitive and I like that about him. 

Jasmine was talking to Bang PD and I had RJ in the dance practice room with us and he was very good and I checked on him every now and then. After practice was over Jungkook waited until everyone was out of the practice room to give me a hug.

"Can I come over tonight?" He whispered in my ear.

"I don't know." I rubbed the back of my neck and cringed. 

"What are you going to be doing?" He smiled.

"I am practicing again with Jimin." 

"Well can I watch?" He looks sad at me.

"Yeah you can." I smile really big because I want him to see me dance and get the dances. 

"Ok." He smiled and looked around before he tried to kiss me. I stopped him with one finger. And waved it back and forth to say no. I laughed and walked to RJ. He was still playing his game and looked sleepy.

"Come on baby lets take a nap." He put his arms for me to pick him up.i couldn't hold my stuff and his tablet the rest of my stuff. Everything was dropping and Jungkook came running and helped me with some of my stuff.

He followed me to Jasmines apartment and but she wasn't there I guess she was still talking to BangPD so we stayed in her room. RJ flopped on the bed and fell asleep, he wouldn't stop snoring. 

I sat on the couch and Jungkook sat next to me. He moved my legs on the couch and he layer beside me. His head was in my chest and he had his arms wrapped around me like a snake. His breathe was hot on my chest and it felt good. His hand moved down from my arm and down to my hand he grabbed it and held it tight. 

"I'm tired." He said in a baby's voice. He looked up at me with baby eyes too. I started laughing but not too loud to wake up RJ. 

"Are you my boyfriend?"That haunted my mind the first time he kissed me. I needed to know if he really thought of me as a girlfriend or if I was just an object.

"I know I can't date but I do love you, so to me you are but not to the world."He held my hand tighter and hugged me harder. 

"I get it. I know it would ruin or reputations if we told people, so when I go back home I won't tell a soul."I put my head on his. 

"Ha." He chuckled and then rubbed his head on my chest and fell asleep. 

I woke up to Jasmine looking at me with an eye brow raised and a smirk. 

"Did you see anything?!" I jumped up and shocked. 

"Have you slept with him?" 

"No!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Are you living to me?" 

"No, I promise you I haven't. He knows that I will not do that. I am still pure, he isn't gunna take my virginity unless he puts a ring on it." I hug her and walk out the room. 

I finally realize that I was supposed to meet Jimin. I grabbed my phone and looked at all the text he left. I felt so bad. I ran to the practice room and didn't see him so I ran to him room. I banged on the door and called Jimins name.

"Jimin Jiminy I'm so sorry."

He opens the door after me doing that for at least 45 minutes of me doing it.

"Come on." He waved me to come in and looked sad. 

"I'm sorry I had to get RJ to take a nap and I ended up going to sleep myself. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." I took his hands and bowed on one knee.

He laughed and lifted me up. "You don't need to bow to me. It's ok I fell asleep too." He held my hand and sat me on his bed. 

He just sat there staring and smiling. "Let me guess you like me too." I frowned at the fact that all BTS likes black girls. It's hard not to notice but it's true. Especially Jimin. 

He smiled then smirked at me. The. Busted out laughing. 

"No I don't like you like that but I am protective and I don't want anyone to hurt you, especially Jungkook. Tell me if he hurts you and I will be there to get him."He smirks.