I love you

He was still looking into my eyes and smiling. He still had my hand, he looked down at it and then back at me. I could see him bite his lower lip. 

"But." He slipped his hand to my cheek and pushed his lips to mine. He started roughly kissing me and pulled my left arm to his side. He pushed my down on the bed and broke our kiss. His eyes were so blinding I didn't want to let go. 

The. I came to my senses. I jumped up right when he was about to go in for another one. I rushed to out the door, the only thought I had in my head was Jungkook. 

I looked at my phone to see the time. It was 9:30pm I needed to be in my bed or Jasmine will get me. I ran to my room. When I turned the corner I slammed into someone. A hand tugged on me and I looked to see RapMon. 

"Are you dating my sister?" I frowned and put my hands on my hips.

"No." He whispered and shushed me.

"I know you like her, so why don't you just say you like her?" I whispered.

"Well I mean I just want to take it slow and plus the public can't know and I don't want her to know I like her." He lowered his face to my ear. "She might tell people. I don't want it to ruin my reputation." I rolled my eyes at his excuse.

"If you love her then who cares who knows. I mean I like Jungkook and I haven't told anyone. Only my best friend and the fan girls know he is my bias and that is all. I lost so many followers because we were taking pictures and they got mad. I have hate mail now for no reason. I just want him to be happy, I don't care who does anything to me. His reputation is more valuable than mine and I want to keep him safe." I started to tear up out of no where. 

RapMon hugged me and I cried a little bit in his arms. 

I heard a door close and we let go our hug and acted normal. 

"Good night." I bowed and walked to my room.

"Yeah." He walked back to his room.

I dropped in my bed. Dang why didn't I pray? I asked myself while about to fall asleep. I prayed myself to sleep and felt comforted in Gods presence. I smiled and covered myself with the cover and snuggled with my stuffed animal. 

In the morning I woke up praying. I had an image of me singing In front of tons and tons of people. I could see Jungkook right beside me singing and smiling. I smiled and got up before I was ready, so my vision was blurry, my head was spinning, and I felt woozy. 

Knock Knock. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my head. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. 

Jungkook pushed the door open and slammed it. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back on the bed. I was to shocked to do anything. He jumped on top of me and looked at me very serious like. He roughly kissed me and low moans released form him. 

I tried to move him off me, but he moved my hands off him. He entangled his fingers with mine and moved my hands away from his body. He used one hand to hold my hands then took his other and stroked my cheek. 

"S-stop please st-stop."I muffled through his kisses. I tried to move my head side to side so he wouldn't be able to kiss me. 

"Why?"He stopped and still had my hands in his clenches. 

"I don't want to do this. I love you, but I don't want to lose my- my."I looked down and strayed away from his eyes. 

"What? What don't you want to lo- oh."He got off me and sat on the end of the bed. 

"You are a Virgin?"He looks at his lap. 

"Yes."I get up and sit at the other end of the bed. 

"Wow."His eye brows were raised in shock. 

"You should go."I started to tear up and rubbed my arms as if I was cold. 

"Why?"He looks over at me.

"Its ok if you don't want a person like me, but that's just who I am."I started wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"I don't care if you are or not. I love for being you and no one can change that. I can be your first."He puts his hand on my thigh and gives a feint smile. 

"Then put a ring on it and we will see."I stick my hand up and wiggle my ring finger. 

"We are too young."

"I know. Then lets wait until you are able to date and we can take it slow."I wipe all the tears from my eyes. He puts both hands on my cheeks and pulls my face towards his puckered up lips. I yank my head back .

"And no more kissing. Only right here."I tap my cheek. 

"OK."He laughs. "Hey and what happened with you and RapMon last night?"He rubbed the back of his neck very shy.

"You were the one who closed there door last night."I looked him in the eye.

"Yeah and I want to protect you too. You are important to me too and I want to keep you safe."He holds both my hands.

"Thanks."I started blushing but forgot that I'm black and I can't blush. He notices and kisses me on the cheek.

"I will respect you and your customs."He smiled and gave me a side hug.