Daddy

We walked into the coffee shop. I looked directly to my right then my left. When I looked to my left I saw a very familiar shape. A very familiar tattoo and a very familiar hat. 

I screamed inside myself as I was overcome my a great emotion. 

It was Daddy.

I wanted to say hi but I was too scared and shy. Suga noticed that I was just staring at the guy. 

"Just go over to him."He whispered into my ear touching it a little with his lips. 

I shake my head and he pushes me to go to him. I walked over and sat down in front of him. He didn't do anything but smile. Then I got on my phone. I placed it face up on the table so that he would know I'm not taking a picture of him. 

"Do you know who I am?"He dropped his phone, took off his glasses and smiled at me. He looked so much better in person.

"Yes, I do. Your Jay Park. Me and my friends used to talk about you all the time."I crossed my arms and sat back into my seat acting cool but actually dying inside.

"Are you a singer?"He folds his fingers together and I can see all his tattoos on them. 

"Yes."I smile and then my phone vibrates. It's Jungkook. 

What do you want? - Jeon Jeon

French vanilla cappuccino and a chocolate chip cookie - Me 

"May I?"Jay Park asked to see my phone. I nodded and unlocked t for him. He put the phone up to take selfies of himself. I was so happy know I can show my friends what they are missing. He points the camera at me. 

"Do you want to take a picture together?"He looked up at me. 

"No I'm ok. I look horrible in pictures." 

"Not the ones I see. You just need to look up at the camera. That's all."He smiled and took a picture of me. "See."He showed me the pic he took. I blushed so bad.

"Here is my card if you want to make a song with me."He placed his card on the table and started to get up. "What is your name?"

"My Korean name is CheonSa but my English name is Jada."I smiled and looked shy. 

"Ok well nice to meet you CheonSa."He shook my hand and walked away.

I sat there staring at the card and I jumped when I felt Suga tap my shoulder. I smiled up at him then got up and we all walked out the coffee shop. 

We went back to the hotel and I changed and we had to go to the place and practice where we were suppose to come in at and get set and ready. Also, a chance for me to meet BigHit again.