Double B

I woke up to the sound of GOT7 Hard Carry as my alarm. I jumped out the bed and walked over to the mirror. I'm surprised the mirror didn't break. I got in the shower. I went to the lobby and got breakfast. I looked at my phone and saw that Jimin had text me, but I never answered him. 

Before I could text Jimin I got a text from Jungkook. 

Hey you need to get ready now and get ready for practice. BigHit is going to be looking over the lyrics and we will work with each other to figure out the melody and everything. I bet it is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see you again. Bye - Jeon Jeon

Thanks chu. I'm ready right now but my sister is still asleep. When do we need to be there?- Me

02:00 If that's ok with you. - Jeon Jeon

Yeah that's fine. Can't wait to see you too. - Me

It was 11:29 right now. I had time to watch tv and do some homework, But instead I called my mom and did some warm ups.  

Hey - Me 

I started texting Jimin. 

Hey. You need to come to the studio at 02:00, OK? We will meet you there. I can't talk right now we are doing warm ups - Jimin  

OK Yeah Jungkook already told me, But thanks - Me

Oh he did. I didn't know you had his number. - Jimin 

Well you have mine. How though? - Me 

I just asked Jungkook for it, so we could keep in contact about the album. - Jimin 

Suuure, OK. Well I'm about to practice too. So see you later. - Me 

Ok Bye - Jimin 

I put down the phone and started doing some exorcises and then I decided to go for a walk to the nearest school. I realized that Jimins' name on my phone was still Jimin. I like to put their nick names as my contacts. So I changed it to Jiminy Cricket, that's what I called him when I thought I was talking to him online. But, it wasn't him.  

I started walking towards the railroad. I stood silent as the train passed by. I could see little to nothing, just some people in the train and some people on the other side. 

"I should walk until 12:30 and be there by 1:30. I should dress like I always do. But I don't know what BigHit will say if I do. What should I wear? Maybe jeans and a t-shirt or maybe a skirt and a cute top. But I don't like skirts. No it's not about you CheonSa. You need to make BigHit like you so act and look presentable."I thought as I walked across the railroad tracks. 

I looked at the time and looked up.

"Ugh."My butt hit the ground. A guy held out his hand to lift me up. I got a better look at him. 

He had black hair, blue eyes, white washed slim face, very tall, and very skinny. 

"I'm so very sorry. I didn't mean to." He bowed.

"No it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going. Um... but.. are you a KPOP idol?"I whispered that last part.  I already knew who he was I just wanted to see if he would tell me the truth or not. 

"Yes, I am. I'm BamBam from GOT7."He whispered. I felt like dying then like crying and everything imaginable. I was Kunpishook. 

"Can you dab, please?"I whispered back to him.

"I can do you even better." He went for his phone and pulled it out. He gave it to me for my phone number. I put it in as he looked around to see if anyone noticed. But who could we were behind the GOT7 house. 

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am to meet you. In most of my fan fictions me and you are best friends because you are my first bias."I shut up because I felt I was talking too much. He looked at me and smiled. 

"I'm glad I was your first bias. I hope we can be best friends just like in your stories. Where are you going?"

"I was walking to the Kirin school. Just exorcise before I go meet up with BTS for our new album." His eyes opened wide. 

"Your the girl who is doing the cover with BTS?" His voice rang got higher. 

"Yeah. I am."I started to feel more relaxed with him and dropped my guard. I get very tense when I am with men. I am kind of scared of them and I don't like them at all.  

We talked until I looked at my phone and it read 1:00 and I had to leave. He understood but it was too late for me to walk home so he got me a cab and it took me to the hotel. 

I was very grateful for BamBam.