Uncle RapMon

Jungkook looked at me, we stared at each other for some minutes. I turned and headed for the kitchen. I came to the kitchen and put my bottle of water in the fridge and got a colder bottle. I opened the fridge and sat down with the fridge door open. I sat and thought about nothing just how good this water was and why the heck am I doing this?

"I'm weird."I whispered to myself while playing with the fridge door with my toe. 

"Yes you are."I turned around and Jungkook was at the door way of the kitchen. He walked over to me and sat down beside me. I put the bottle in the fridge and shut the door. I started heading for the exit of the kitchen. 

"Why don't you want to sit and talk? He was still sitting on the floor with his legs out, leaning back.

"Because I know what it could lead into."I stood looking at him.

"What could it lead into?"He smiled but wasn't looking at me, just looking outside the window.

"I don't want to get into trouble. I know I said I loved Taehyung and I thought me and him would make a perfect match, but I found out what you were like and I changed my mind. I feel terrible and if I do anything with you guys other than what I'm supposed to do. I could lose this comeback and I don't want to. I always dreamed of making a comeback with you guys and I finally get my chance. I don't want to mess this up."I storm out the kitchen. 

I slam the door to my apartment, fall on my bed and start crying. I didn't want to hurt any ones feelings I just wanted to do a song with BTS. I didn't mean for it to get like this.

I decided to text Jimin about what happened.

What are you going to do? - Jiminy Cricket

I don't know.
That's why I was asking you
- Me

I don't know. I've never been in this type of situation before. Just think about what you are going to say next before you say it so no more hearts are broken. - Jiminy Cricket

Ok. I'll also pray about it - Me 

Ok well good night - Jiminy Cricket

Wait what its not night time - Me. I quickly looked at the time on my phone. (9:30)

Yeah its night time. Go to sleep ok? Good night - Jiminy Cricket 

Ok good night - Me

I'll come check up on you in the morning - Jiminy Cricket

Ok - Me

I got in the shower, prayed, slammed down on the bed, and went to sleep. 

I woke up to multiple bangs on the door and a phone full of twitter followers. 

"Hwo?" I opened the door with out looking at my phone instead of the person at the door. I walked all the way to my suit case and opened it. I turned around to see BigHit standing there.

"Gasp, Choisonghamnida."I got on one knee and acted like a prince about to get made into a knight, but that was not the occasion. 

"I came here to see if you knew where your sister was so we could talk about the tour dates."I looked over his shoulder to see RJ playing on his tablet.

"Choisonghaeyo. I don't."I bowed and didn't look at him when I said it.

"Thank you. And you know you don't have to bow."

"Ha ok your welcome."I smiled and he left to look for my sister.

"Cham ji! I think I know where she is."I looked at RJ.

"Hey RJ do you know where mommy is?"I bent over with my hands between my thighs. 

"Yeah."He looked up from his tablet.

"Where?"I smiled real big because me and RJ have history. Mostly me playing around in the kitchen and him falling or getting tripped by me. I can be very clumsy. 

"She went with uncle RapMon."He calls every older guy uncle. 

My mouth dropped. 

She is actually dating RapMon.