Break time

I let go of him and pushed him away from me. I went out the door. I started laughing at the craziest thing. 

My bias actually kissed me. 

I couldn't get that out of my mind. All night. The next day was even worse because I had to see him. We practiced on our dances for the songs. Jungkook wouldn't leave my side the entire time. 

We had to do one of the moves like Jungkook and Jimin did in Blood,Sweat, and Tears. 

Author -- Like in the gif above.

"Can you do that?"RapMon asked. 

"Ha."I laughed got of the floor and did it. 

Author -- the end part when he got up off the floor

Author -- the end part when he got up off the floor. I did tht wen i got off the floor

"WWWOOOOOWWWW!"They all yelled when they saw me do the thing from BST.

I banged my hand on the floor because to me I felt like I didn't do it right.

Jimin saw my pain and came over to help me up. 

"You did fine."He whispered in my ear and held my hand till we sat down with the others. 

After the practice and learning dances, laughing at myself when I get stuff wrong, and feeling stupid and embarrassed if I didn't get the move right. We took a break. 

I was honestly so tired and sweating so bad, but I wasn't gunna show it. But it was too late, I push myself to much. 

After practicing for hours BTS went out the room. 

"Can I practice can you teach me some more."I was on the floor sweating.

"Yes."The dance instructor said. 

We practiced more for 2 hours. 

"I have to go I need to be some where."The man walked out the door. "Annyeong."He bowed to BTS outside the door. 

I was so tired. I couldn't move. My body was deciding between walking towards them or falling on the floor. 

Jimin started walking towards me. The my body decided. Once again I fell into Jimins arms like a princess, a very ugly sweaty princess. 

I started laughing. He picked me up and took me to the apartment and laid me in my bed. 

I woke up and my mouth tasted like vomit. I hate it when I wake up and my mouth just taste bad. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and changed my clothes. I decided to eat and go back to the practice room. I got a bag of Saddopop and a bottle of water and opened my door.

"Hey is your sister in here?"RapMon startled me. He had flowers in his hand and looked very casual. 

"No why?"His face started getting red. 

"I know what you guys are doing. She's already there."I laugh. 

"Thanks you."He hugged me.

"Hey and are you ok?"

"Yeah, just over worked myself. Plus I have asthma so its pretty bad if I do that a lot."I put my hand on my head.

"Well I hope it doesn't happen at the concerts."He started running down the hall. 

I walked down to the practice room and saw the practice room door. 

"CheonSa Don't come in."

"CheonSa breathe."

"CheonSa take a break."

I laughed and walked away. I guess I laughed too loud because Jungkook came out of his room and smiled.