SK

I went home looking at the note Jungkook had put in my pocket. It had his phone number on it. It made me smile, so I looked at it everyday. The next week after I met BTS I decided to text Jungkook. He actually answered.

The next days I started losing sleep and talking to Jungkook all night. None of my friends believed me but I only told 2 of them.

1 month later.

The beginning of May. I got a call from a foreign number. I was in class during this time so the teacher let me go outside and take it. 

"Hello?" I shut the door to the classroom.

"Yes is this CheonSa?" A deep voice with a thick accent spoke. 

"Yes, but who needs to know?" I put my hand on my hip, even though I'm just talking on the phone.

"This is BigHit entertainment. We heard you met BTS and they decided to let you collaborate with them. We will send you and 2 other members of your family you want to take with you a plane ticket to South Korea. We will also pay for your hotel. We will discuss further plans when you get here. We will send you the details about your flight and we will send a car to pick you up. I am aware you will need sometime to adjust so you can spend 3 days to prepare and get on the sleep schedule of South Korea. Thank you." He laughed at the last part.

"No, thank you. I really appreciate it. I will do my best. I will look forward to the details and the plans. Thank you." I say half dying and laughing. Also, a little bit of crying. 

He hung up the phone without saying anything else. I didn't want to walk into the classroom all happy because people will start asking me questions and my friends will be on top of me. So I went inside the classroom with a straight face trying not to show any emotions. 

 A week after I had received that call, I got a text from the same number. 

Flight will be on Thursday leaves at 4 pm. Bring only 2 people. Thank you- +82-385-424-2731

I was deciding on what 2 people I should bring. My best friend Bambi and my other friend Zoe. Or my big sister because I might need help with the lighting and some of the technical stuff for my performance. Then I remembered BTS has all of that. So I asked my mother to decide she decided for me to take my big sister and her son. 

On our way to the airport I started making a video to all my fans about me going to SK. My sister , Jasmine, and I went to sleep on the plane. I had no idea if I was going to get any sleep. We got to the South Korean airport and some people were all lined up for a Kpop group to come through. I wanted to stay there and see who was coming but Jasmine and her son, RJ, were very tired. 

We found the person with our sign and they took us to the cab. I bought me a whole bunch of Korean corn puffs and some pop. It took us 45 minutes to get to the hotel. I text Jungkook as soon as we found our hotel room and got settled. 

10 minutes after I sent the text we heard a knock on the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw RapMons' eye. I screamed a little because I was changing my clothes. 

"참지만요." I jumped and took of my shirt real quick and put on a baggy shirt and some shorts. You couldn't see the shorts. 

"Who is it?" My sister was at the door already and opened it. BTS walked in and I was doing my hair. I looked around the corner and saw them looking at me and bowing to Jasmine.

"안녕하새요." I bowed to them. They were holding food. "Food?" I looked at it then at them. 

"대, we wanted you guys to eat something." RapMon smiled. 

"Food!" RJ came around the corner and looked inside the bag. We all took a seat on the floor and started talking and eating. I was so happy Jasmine was fluent in Korean so she helped me. It felt weird and funny to have them come in the hotel room without telling me they were coming. 

Jungkook looked at me and took out his phone. He showed me a text saying " We are coming to bring you guys food." I took out my phone and looked at the text. I felt so stupid. 

It was nice to have people come and talk to you and ask how you are. We talked for a good hour. They asked about Jasmine and what she did and Taehyung, Jin, and J-Hope hit it off with RJ. 

Jungkook sat beside me along with J-Hope. Every time something funny came up he would look over at me and touch my back. It felt weird and nice at the same time. 

Author-- I'm literally not here I'm supposed to be sleep but I'm not, help me. I did this at like 2 something in the morning while baby sitting a little boy. 

참지만요 = Wait a minute

  안녕하새요 = Hello

 대 = Yes