Do you feel the same?

We walked and got a snack. I couldn't stop smiling after that. He still kept his hand on me even when the cameras were on us. I wanted him to kiss me again but I told him on the cheek. 

We came to a dress department and I chuckled. 

"Mwo?"Jungkook had his hand on the bottom of my waist. 

"The last time I was at a dress department. The lady was mean and V and Suga helped me."I smiled and shuffled around to move his hand up my back. Instead his hand went lower, now resting on the top of my butt. 

"Yeah. Hey I also helped too."He smirked. 

We got in and out. I found my dress and bambi found hers. BTS had their suits picked out for them. 

"Are you guys really going to the prom with us?"I asked everyone when we all got into the van. 

"Yeah. Do you think we would lie to you?"RapMon laughed. 

"You did once, when we were watching the movie."I raised my eye brow and looked at him very serious.

"Ok maybe just that once."He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

School was over so there was no point in going back. We went to my favorite Korean store and ate in the food court. After I was full I needed some stuff for my house, so me and Jungkook decided to go shopping. 

We went to the candy and snacks part. He took my hand again while we were looking through the stuff. 

"Do you want to go somewhere?"He whispered into my ear. 

"Yeah, sure."I agreed without thinking. 

We went to a the bakery spot. Jungkook looked behind me to see if anyone was watching or coming. When the cost was clear he looked down at me. 

"I like you, alot."He said holding both my hands and did another quick look behind me. 

"I do too, alot."I smiled at him, but stopped when I saw his very serious face. 

"I love you, alot. I want you to be mine and only mine."He started brushing the hairs out my face and smiled. 

"Yeah, but I am yours. Your my boyfriend."I knew what he wanted the minute he said that, but he wasn't going to get it. 

"I want you. I can't stop thinking about you. I need you."He held my hands tighter. I felt like I was in a kdrama. All we needed were coats, light post, snow, and those stupid long pauses with a song none of the viewers know. 

"I know."I smile and wait for him to do something next. But he doesn't he just stares into my eyes. I feel like he is trying for figure out if I want him as much as he wants me.

Jungkooks thoughts.

Does she know how hard this is for me. I have never wanted a girl as much as I want her. I just want to test her the best I can. I don't want her to be one of those girls who wants me because I'm known. I need to know what she thinks of me. I want her to love me for me. 

That's why I said that, I mean it's all true but I need to know.

"Do you feel the same?"I look into her eyes. I want to know the truth.

End of thoughts.

"Yes I do, but I know I can't have you right now and I'm ok with waiting for you. I want what we have to be special and if we wait it might be. I think about you alot and I miss you so much. Its so hard not to think about you, I can barely concentrate in class."I laugh at the last part. I started singing LIGHT by Wanna One in my head when he said that. I wanted him to know for sure I wanted him too, so I looked at his cheek and slowly kissed it. 

His skin felt so nice and smooth. Kind of like mine. I wanted to kiss him on his lips but I knew I shouldn't. But before I could stand back in front of him my arms reached out and gave him a hug. I don't know why I did it but it felt good. 

Jungkooks thoughts. 

Her lips were warm and soft. I guess she was waiting for this. I want to kiss her back so bad, but she doesn't want to kiss on the lips yet. Even though we have already. 

She doesn't face me after she does it, She just hugs me. I look behind us to see if anyone is looking for us. Then I close my eyes and hug her back. She doesn't have a skinny waist, but she calls herself slim thick. Her breast rub against my chest which makes me give a faint moan. 

We let go as soon as one of the employees comes and gets something from the back. Then I plan the escape route. I grab her hand and look around the corner to see if the staff or anyone is looking for us. Then I rush past the cosmetics spot and over to the fruits and vegetable spot.

"I need to get some fish."She says. I smile and we walk to the seafood. 

End of thoughts.