1. The Corner Store

So i'm writing a new story since the old one was boring, and waaaayy too mainstream. This one still features twins tho, with the same names, but if anyone wants to know what happenes in Masquerade (which i've been putting on hold for a long while) just let me know (: So YEAH. ENJOY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw whatever was on my plate in the garbage with the plate as well. That shit looked nasty as fuck and i wasn't planning on digesting that. I grabbed my twin sister Caroline and we went into our room that we shared with a bunch of other girls, leaving behind all of the other teenage orphans in the "dining area".

Caroline: Hurry up and get your shit, if we're gonna do this we need to do this fast and get it over with.

Crystal: Calm down Carol, how many times have i done this before?

Caronline: ......... I don't know, i lost count after 34!

Crystal: Exactly, so i know what i'm doing.

We grabbed our bags and ran towards the back door right as we were stopped, bumping into someone.

Crystal: Watch where the fuck yo--- oh, hey Kelly giiiirl you lookin nice... with your... apron and shit. :)

Kelly was our supervisor, she was chill, and let us do whatever we wanted to. As long as it didn't get her into trouble.

Kelly: Where are you guys going?

Caroline: To the park.

Kelly stared at us with this look, i knew she didn't believe us.

Kelly: Mhmm, wherever yall are going just make sure your back by 10:00.

Crystal: Sure thing! CYA!

With that we ran out the back door, we actually were going to the park but not to stay there for long. Once we got to the park, I pulled out the clothes I stole from the mall out of my bag, and Carol did the same. We both wore black combat boots, black sweat, a black sweater and a black ski mask. Don't get it twisted, this is not what I wear on a daily basis. If I'm gonna successfully rob a store and not get caught, I'd rather not give away my identity. Carol then grabbed our guns out of our bags and threw me mine. Once we were ready we made our way to the corner store.

Caroline: I'll keep a lookout, while you get in there and do the talking and shit.

As we approached the corner store we saw the streets were EMPTY, lights within homes were turned off, no cars, no noise everything was strangely quiet, too quiet. I didn't give two shits tho, I still wanted to get that money. We stayed outside the store to go over the plan again. All of a sudden I watched as the clerk came from the back of the store with a guy behind him, pointing a gun right at his head. Pushing the clerk to open the cash register, and retreat money from it.

Crystal: Oh fuck NO. This nigga is not taking our money!!

We put our masks over our faces, and ran into the store with our guns pointing at him.

Caroline: Just give us the money, and we won't need to blow your fucking brains out. Simple right?

????: Thanks for the option, but I'm gonna have to pass on that.

Crystal: I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to change your mind, before you lose it. Literatly. 5...

I pulled back on the thing used to prepare/load the gun. I glared at the way he stared at me. I saw no fear in his eyes.

Crystal: 4... 3...

On the count of 3 he slowly walked backwards, turned around and began running.

Crystal: 2... 1... BAM!!

I opened my eyes and saw him laying on the ground.

Caroline: Don't even think about calling the cops or else your ass will end up like him.

Carol walked over to the clerk and kept him at gun point. I walked over to the guy laying on the floor. I never wanted to kill him! I was just... I don't even know. All I wanted to do at this point was grab the money and leave. I bent over and grabbed the bag of money. At my attempt of walking away my foot was grabbed and I was thrown to the floor. I saw a fist coming towards my face, a bright light flashed and all was black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sooo there's my first chappie!!! I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think! (:  

I know, i know, it's super short but this is just a small introduction. Kinda... lol.

So tell your friends! Hobos! Strangers! Pets! Everyone and Anyone!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE (:

Peace&Love