13. Bitter Love (can't think of a title... I'm lame)

Authors Note:

Ok... I lied. I posted. I honestly don't understand how i have almost 300 reads on the last chapter but most of you guys won't even click the simple vote button, and comment. If you guys don't want to, it's ok. I like to write, and i'm going to keep writing anyway.

Don't be surprised if you suddenly don't notice your character in the story anymore... so far only a few of you that have entered my castcalls and got it actually comment, and vote... I even said, I quote "NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING BUT IF YOUR GOING TO ENTER MY CASTING CALL JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE IN SOMEONE'S STORY THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS READ THE STORY AND FAN ME :/ I HONESTLY WON'T HESITATE TO TAKE THOSE WHO APPLY TO THIS OUT OF BITTER LOVE." so... yeah...

I might put this story on hold for a while, because i'm starting a new story i've been thinking about for a while, and it means alot to me. So yeah, keep reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel's POV:

'Rapist Boyfriend' ??

I turned my head to CJ from the driver seat, and narrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" She asked, with wide eyes.

"What did you mean when you said, 'rapist boyfriend'?"

"Nothing... it was a... a joke," she replied.

Well nothing is funny about rape... but i didn't ask any further questions. I honestly didn't even care. Citaa then pulled up to Simone's house, and parked in the driveway. We walked inside and quickly went into her room.

"Uhm... can we just stay here?" I heard CJ say. We all laughed for a second.

"you're joking right?" Indigo asked.

"I feel sick," CJ said, after her "coughs"

"Bitch, drop it. What's really up?" I said, while raising my eyebrows.

"I'm just not in the clubbing mood okay??"

I rolled my eyes. "ugh, fine,"

Citaa sighed and grabbed her phone out of her pocket and began dialing something.

"I'll start unpacking," said CJ

The four of us left the guest room and went into the kitchen.

"Hello?.... yeah... party at Simone's place... bring the guys... in about a few hours... aighte, see yah soon... bye babe." was Citaa's conversation.

"Ace?" Simone asked.

"Yup. CJ doesn't want to go clubbing? the club is coming to her," Citaa said.

We dapped, then Indigo went into the closet in the hallway, and came back with the glow lights, and a box of random decorations.

"ahaha I don't want to do anything right now. I'm not helping you put that shit up, imma go take a shower," I said, then skipped out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline's P.O.V:

I rolled over the bed and sunk my face in the pillow. "ugh," I thought. What is going on with my life right now?

The ringtone to my phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's me Jacob'" he said.

My eyes instantly widened as i rose from the bed and quickly got up. I stayed silent, as he waited for a response i was sure that he could feel the nerves in my voice.