4. Na-cho Tacos LOL Get it? No?...ok...

Crystal P.O.V: 

Okay now i was seriously freaking out. What the hell was that lady talking about?? Why are we here anyway?? I felt waaaay safer alone in that forest with Carol, tied to a chair. I watched as Jacob got up from his chair, and punched the wall.

Caroline: WHAT THE HELL JACOB!?!? LETS LEAVE NOW.

Caroline left the room and walked outside. I stood there staring at a furious Jacob. I then followed my sister.

Caroline: Oh so how is it going in there with that crazy lady? You still wanna stay here?!

I started to really feel like we were in danger. Maybe we did need to go. It's obvious that Jacob needs some help though. We can't just leave...

Crystal: .... Lets go.

Caroline: Oh NOW you wanna go!

Crystal: *rolls eyes* shut up lets just leave, before he comes back out.

I knew this was stupid, he'd obviously see us and just come after us. But if we could reach that hill and go down it he wouldn't be able to see us. And that was a chance i was going to take. The door to the cottage then opened and Jacob came out of the house. He stared at us, and just stood there. Why wasn't he running after us? I slowed down while Caroline continued to sprint. She then stopped when she realized i wasn't right by her side.

Jacob: Please stop, don't go... I need you.

I saw him say "I need you" right under his breath. I felt sorry for him. I didn't know what was going on but i wasn't going to leave him. He clearly need our help. I didn't know why, but i ran back to him.

Caroline: What are you doing??? Come back.

Crystal: You can go if you want, but Jacob needs us.

Caroline: Jacob doesn't even know us!

I ignored her plead to making me run away with her and continued to run towards Jacob.

Crystal: Listen, i don't know who you are, why the fuck you brought us here, or what that crazy ass phsyco chick was saying, but i do know that your going through something. If you need my help, i'm here. Just please tell me what the fuck is going on, and why my sister and I were "the ones". I'm sooo fucking confused

He stared at me once i was done saying everything i did, and pulled me into his arms. He hugged me so tight there wasn't even a little bit of space between our bodies. I stood there dumbfounded but hugged him back and wrapped my arms around him. Caroline eventually came back to us.

Caroline: Uhm...? Okay i kinda feel sorry for you so i guess i'll stick around and h-

He then let go of me, and gave Caroline the exact same hug. Except, she didn't hug him back and continued to look confused. He then let go and took a deep breath.

Jacob: I'm sorry, you guys just remind me  a lot of my .... g-girlfriend...

Caroline: You have a girlfriend?

He nodded.

Caroline: Then why are you hugging us, and flirting with Crystal earlier??

Jacob: I really don't wanna talk about it right now. Lets just leave.

We all got into the car, and everyone stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline P.O.V:

Jacob then pulled up into the driveway of a pretty large house. He pressed on a button to open the garage door and pulled into the garage. We then got out and we followed him into the house.