6. I hate girls, so i'm a unicorn

CAUTION THIS STORY MAY HAVE THE STUPIDEST CHAPTER TITLES YOU HAVE EVER READ, YOU MIGHT CRY.......

I woke up expecting Jacob to be the first thing i saw, but i frowned when i saw that i was the only one in my bed. The smell of eggs, pancakes, and bacon filled my nostrils. I got up and out of my bed and into the washroom. I opened one of the drawers filled with soap bars, toilet paper, toothpastes, extra tooth brushes and other things. Once i was done brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and getting dressed i then followed the aroma of the delicious scent. It led me to the kitchen. Who else, but Jacob was in the kitchen cooking.

Caroline: With a house like this, don't you have someone who does that kinda stuff?

I said, while grabbing a strip of bacon and stuffing my mouth.

Jacob: We did have a cook, but the guys enjoy my cooking better, and i actually like cooking for them.

The guys wern't the only ones that enjoyed his cooking! Oh my goodness this food is bomb! Although, i think i might just be exaggerating since i was always use to eating some kind of unknown slop at the orphanage.

Caroline: ehh, it's alright.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Caroline: I don't mean to be the bummer of this whole experience or anything but when are you going to take us home?

I kept my finger, toes and everything else crossed that he let us stay longer. I didn't want to make it seem like i was barging into his home and planning on living here, but like i said before, the orphanage wasn't somewhere i was looking forward to going back to.

Jacob: I could take you guys after breakfast if you want.

I mentally sighed and tried to keep myself from frowning. I guess this is goodbye.

Jacob: but i would really like for you guys to stay a little longer.

I smirked at his invitation.

Caroline: Sure. If you want.

I helped him set up the table and i ran upstairs to every ones rooms to go call them down for breakfast. I then got to Craig's room. I approached the door and before i twisted the door knob i heard moaning coming from his room. I slowly opened the door, small enough for no one to notice it's existence but large enough for me to be able to see what was going on. There lying on the bed was Crystal on top of Craig, making out. I sighed of relief, thinking they were doing something else. Crystal was kind of loose. I on the other hand planned on waiting until after marriage. But in this house, oh LAWD i knew something was bound to go down.

Caroline: If you two can stop eating each others faces for one second to come down and eat breakfast that would be highly appreciated.

I rolled my eyes and quickly ran downstairs. Once we were all at the table everyone began stuffing their faces in their breakfast.

Crystal's P.O.V:

Raquan: Jacob this breakfast i-

Jacob: I know, I know, the best breakfast you've ever had

Raquan: noo....... i was uh... going to say, this breakfast was you know, a little bland, dull, boring....

He then continued to smash the food into his mouth.

Craig: Then why are you still eating it??

Raquan: .......... i gotta taste it a little more... make sure it's safe for you guys....

he said while continuing to stuff his face. Everyone laughed and rolled their eyes

Chresanto: Mhmm sssuurrree. I just got a text from Tobi. She want's us to come to Club It's New York Nigga