9. LA

Raquan P.O.V:

"BITCH, YOUR SUCH A WHORE!"

I flinched, and instantly stopped texting. What the hell is going on? I ran out of my room, and followed the screaming, and loud thumps. It lead my to Crystal's room. Immediately, i pushed the door open, and saw Crystal and Caroline on the floor, tackling each other, and pulling on each others hair.

"YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!", said Crystal. They grabbed each others hair, losing control, and running into the wall. "What the hell guys, stop it!" I tried to pull them apart, but these girls were strong! They had quiet a grip on each others hair. Chresanto, and Craig ran into the room, just as confused as i was, and helping me pull the girls apart from each other. After a bunch of kicking, slapping, and punching, the girls were finally away from each other.

"Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" Chresanto, yelled.

Everyone was breathing heavy. The girls hesitated to answer his question.

"Uhm... Carol decided to wear my shoes, and the bitch didn't even check if it was okay with me,"

"Bitch, your shoes came to me! On the other hand you just went on and wore my fucking jeans," Screamed Caroline.

These bitches were lying, and their little hint was messed up. I still didn't get what they meant.

"ugh, girls are crazy" I said while rolling my eyes.

We left, leaving behind the girls in the room. If they're going to live in this house this better not be a daily thing. Or i'm gonna have to do something about it. Real talk.

Caroline's P.O.V:

The guys left the room, and we stayed silent.

"I can't believe you" Crystal said, while giving me her death stare.

I got up in her face and began speaking, calmly.

"Really bitch, really? You know damn well that i wouldn't just kiss Craig for no reason! Bitch i know you like him, if i stopped him he would think that you didn't feel the same for him, and would probably move on! You never fucking listen!"

"Well why the fuck are you starting shit!? You kissed Craig, i kissed Jacob, were even!" Crystal said.

My eyes shifted around the room, trying to keep myself from punching this bitch in the face. I counted down from ten, and moved my eyes back to her.

"NO BITCH WE'RE NOT EVEN! DID YOU EVEN KNO- did you even know, that Jacob was still trying to get over his girl, he still loves her. He didn't want to be having a love interest or anything with ANYONE, until he was ready. I told him i understood him, but you messed it all up! He's gonna think i'm fucking with his emotions! UGH!"

Crystal stood there dumbfounded, "Carol, I didn't know, i'm so-" I then rolled my eyes and cut her off,

"Bitch, shut up, don't talk to me" I pushed her hand out of the way, and went to the washroom. I got out of these stupid ass clothes, and into something i would normally wear. I then went downstairs and found Jacob putting away a bunch of things.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly. I felt so uncomfortable. You could feel the tension.

"Leave me alone Caroline."

I nodded, and walked away. I'm not going on this mission until i'm at least cool with Jacob.

Crystal's P.O.V:

I went downstairs, thinking of a lie i could tell Jacob to make things between him, and Carol okay.

"Listen Carol i'm really sorry," I said, as she walked past me.