5. Lullaby

Authors Note:

I missed 4 days of posting. So today i'm going to post 4 chapters, or 1 SUPER LONG chapter. Yeah, there is really no difference, but who cares! :D

I'm also going to be having a casting call soon so i wont be uploading all chapters right away, but you'll still be getting more chapters than usual. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raquan's POV:

I stuffed my mouth in Jacob's Delicious tacos! DAMN THIS WAS THE SHIT! I pushed asside the fact that Craig almost told these people that we barely know about our mission.

Raquan: Damnn Jake, these taco's ARE BOMB

Jacob: *chuckles* you always say that bro

Raquan: because it's true!

Chrestanto: Yo let's play some ball.

Crystal: We didn't bring any shorts or t's though.

Craig: You can borrow ours, that is if you do know how to play.

Caroline: Are you kidding? we will kill you in your own court.

Raquan: Yeah we'll see about that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline's P.O.V:

The guys went into their rooms to get changed. Chresanto, and Jacob lent us they're shorts and baggy t's. Since Chres had the smallest shoe size, he let us wear his jordans.

Crystal: Where do we change?

Jacob: You guys can change right here *winks*

I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

Caroline: Seriously, where?

Jacob: We have some extra guest rooms upstairs right across from the washroom i told you guys about earlier. Go change in there.

Caroline: and the nigga has a bunch of guest rooms. What else do you have in this house? All of America?

Jacob: *chuckles* yup. Now go get changed.

We went up into the guest rooms to get ready.

Crystal: My goodness these shorts are sooo baggy. I swear shit is going to fall down as i run.

Since we were in the room alone, i thought it was a good time to tell Crystal about earlier when i saw Jacob cry as he stared at the picture of the girl and threw it in the garbage. 

Crystal: Why don't we just ask the guys about it? 

Caroline: Yeah, later though. When Jacob's not around. 

Once we were all in the gym we waited for Jacob so we could start playing. We only had 5 players and we needed all 6 to play 3 on 3, but he was no where in sight. I looked at Crystal as we exchanged looks.

Crystal: So.... earlier you know, before we met you guys in the theatre we saw this picture on the wall of this GORGEOUS girl. Who is she?

Raquan: ahahaha why, ya'll jealous or something? 

Crystal: Yeah. No. We just wanna know. When we took the picture off the wall to look at it then asked him about her, he grabbed it our of our hands and was acting all weird after that. 

I told them about what i saw after Crystal walked over to the elevator. The guys exchanged looks and sighed. 

Crystal: Are we missing something here?