10. Complications

Authors Note:

I might delete Bitter Love since i really don't know where it's going at this moment, and it also seems like no one likes it. I really don't want to write a story that no one is going to want to read more about. But i'm going to keep writing, and see where it goes from there.

I'd really appreciate the comments to know what i should improve on (: Thanks.

-----------------------------------

Caroline's P.O.V:

That was weird. Every time the girls referred to "Izze" they called her Keke. Whatever i didn't really care, that wasn't what i was here for. I just need to sleep before i get started tomorrow. I unpacked my folded clothing, and placed them into the drawer. Once i was done putting all my things away, i put on my grey sweats, white tank top, and put my hair into a high bun. I walked into the living room, and found Izze, cuddling up with some guy. He looked up, when he saw me he whispered something into her ear. She groaned and got up.

"Do you mind?" She asked sternly. But it wasn't very much of a question. "There's some pizza in the kitchen," she said, while shooing me away like i was some kind of fly. Normally in a situation like this I would put up a fight. I don't take shit from anyone but, i do have to live here, so i'm trying to keep my cool.

"Sorry," I replied. I went into the kitchen and opened up one of the boxes of pizza, i placed 3 pieces on my plate, then grabbed a can of sprite. The moaning coming from the living room was loud and clear. Can you say get a fucking room? Ugh. I rolled my eyes, and quickly went back to the room hoping no one would notice me. I got out my phone and called Tobi.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey, it's me" I said.

"How's your "mission" working out?"

"Let a nigga rest first. I'm gonna follow him tomorrow"

"So what do you think of Keke?" she asked.

In the background i could hear someone sating "IZZE!!, CALL HER IZZE"

"Ow!" Tobi, yelped, "that was not necessary!" she said.

"Uhm what do you think of I-Izze?"

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"She's straight. Kinda has an attitude on her, but i do to so, whatever," I said.

Someone knocked on the door, and i got up from the bed.

"I gotta go, call me later," I said before hanging up.

"Come in," I said.

I was expecting Izze to come in but to my surprise the guy i saw she was cuddling with came into the room.

"Can i help you?" I said, sternly.

He eyed me in astonishment, and slowly walked around the room.

"Where's Izze?" I asked.

"Out," He replied, "I saw you eyeing me out there" 

What is this guy talking about???

"No, i wasn't. What are you talking about!?"

"Shhh," he said while putting his index finger to my lips, "It's okay, you don't have to hide your feelings"

"What? IZZE!!! IIIZZZZEEEE!!!" I screamed. He grabbed my wrists tightly, and pulled me towards him.

"What are you doing!? GET OFF ME! IZZZEE!!!"

He whispered into my ear, "she won't hear you."

I attempted to pull away but he was strong. His force was too much for my ability.