11. Bitter Love

Authors Note:

I'm really not good at thinking about titles so i'm probably just going to leave it blank or it's going to be called ----->  #. Bitter Love

Thanks to those who entered the casting call. Enjoy :3

------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK

Crystal's P.O.V:

His soft lips, pressing against mine.

The way he touches me can not be defined.

The complications are always so.

Because he doesn't see into MY soul.

The one he truly wants is not me,

but I know somehow I can make it be.

My moans, indication of his pleasuring me,

how long until he will truly see?

What's that noise? Is she here?

Her anger in me, I do not fear.

Her eyes tear up in such a dreadful sight.

At this moment I don't care if it's wrong or right.

Making love to him inside her bedroom.

A gun in her hand, she points... she shoots...

I immediately woke up and gasped for air. I got up and realized that it all of a sudden got really cold in here. Looking down, i saw that i was naked. I looked at my bed and noticed Jacob was right beside me. Oh my fucking goodness! What the hell happened last night?!!?!?

"Jacob! Jacob!" I screamed while shaking him. He rubbed his eyes and quickly got on his feet.

"W-W-What's going on??" he asked.

I couldn't help but look at Jacob's exposed body.

"Please tell me nothing happened last night!"

"Well, I did, tear that ass up!" he said, followed by a wink.

I begin hypervenilating and walking around the room thinking about what i should do now.

"Calm down, bae. I'm just joking. We were just fooling around,"

"When did you get a sense of humor!?!?" I screamed.

"When did you lose yours?" he asked.

I sighed and ran into the washroom taking a quick shower, and got dressed. I then left the room, leaving Jacob behind in his thoughts. I ran down stairs, and put on my shoes. I needed to take a walk and clear my thoughts. On my way out i was stopped my Raquan. Remembering Raquan was Caroline's best friend in the house i started talking to him more. Although it still seemed awkward.

"What's up buddy?" I asked, after pulling him into a headlock. He pulled away and we laughed.

"Hey Crystal," he said. My eyes widened, but they went back to normal in hope that he didn't notice my reaction.

I raised my eyebrows, laughed and asked, "Don't you mean Caroline?"

"No. I know what i said," He replied. I looked into his eyes and ran outside. But he stopped me again in my tracks. 

"What do you want Raquan!?" I whispered.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, just tell me what's going on!" he said.