8. Sister Switch

Authors Note:

The video on the side has NOTHING to do with this story but it is HILARIOUS so i thought i would share it with you guys.

(I have nothing against gays, the video just made me laugh SOOOO MUCH lololol)

----------------------------------------------------

Crystal's P.O.V:

"So let me get this straight, you want me to trade places with you?!" I said. After Caroline explained to me what happened yesterday night, i was still trying to soak this all in. I can't believe Corahn would do that! Well.... I guess i can. But the person i really didn't expect to do such a horrid thing was Uncle Dequan! Ugh, why is my life so fucking complicated?! Caroline nodded, in response to my question, and we both stayed in silence while i thought about it.

Here is her apparently amazing plan, she was going to get as much information as she could on Uncle Dequan. Once she found out where he was, she's going to fly over there, observing him for about as much as she could until she found the perfect moment to kill him, make him suffer. I'd rather not do that, i'm not willing to be the cause of someone's death as she is.

The crazy thing was before she left she was going to train me into being just like her. So that Jacob, and everyone else wouldn't stop her or interfere with this "mission."

The story we would tell everyone is that "Crystal" is going to go back home to stay with our parents and her boyfriend a while, "Caroline" stayed here.

(A/N: Sorry if it's a little confusing! Just ask, and i'll explain if your lost on anything)

"Trust me, i'll never be able to be you no one would believe this act" I said, doubtfully.

"He needs to pay, and if your not gonna make him, I will."

"He'll get his Karma"

"Then call me Karma," she said.

I mean, i'm mad too but i'm not gonna go out killing everyone that somehow causes an issue in my life. I sighed and agreed.

"Then let's start right away," She said, clapping her hands and rubbing them together, "Let's start with style, go into the closet and choose something you would wear," I did as she said and came back with a high waisted skirt, crop top, heels, and a high bottom blazer. She shook her head and sighed.

"What? This is my style." I said, looking confused.

"Yes, but we don't need your style here now do we? You need to dress more non-challant, you think too much about being cute, and classy. More, of a "fuck you" grunge, rock look, more studs, and a little more vintage. Now go into my closet, and pick out an outfit."

I came back with, black studded shorts, ripped tights to go with it, a turquoise collared shirt, with a granny "sweater", her black combat boots, white studded earrings, black rayban glasses, and her tan, small side bag.

"MY GOSH, WAYYY BETTER. Alright we need to test this out, go put on the clothes and come back with a certain hair style you think i would wear." she said.

I returned wearing the clothes, brushed out my hair, and wore a high bun. When i came back she was wearing one of my outfits, and had her hair brushed out, and down. She put red lip stick on me, and pink on herself. We looked in our full length mirrors, and seemed soo different. 

"Just because i'm wearing different clothes and have a different hair style on doesn't mean shit. People are obviously going to see right through me." I said. I knew this wasn't going to work.