3. Girl I Got A Future

Jacob P.O.V:

I continued to drive, ignoring Caroline's screams. 

Crystal: Carol, calm down. 

Jacob: Yeah Carol, relax. Everything is fine. 

Caroline: If everything is so "fine" why did you lock the doors? And ignore me when i said we'll just walk home?? Crystal, how can you be so fucking relaxed when he could be some kind of killer!! 

Jacob: FUCK CAROL!!! I'M NOT! JUST BELIEVE ME!!!

I couldn't tell them where we were going yet. They would think i was crazy! I'll just explain what's going on after. Then maybe they'll stick around. I need them to, and I know they're who that phsycic lady was talking about. I just know. Everyone stayed silent for the rest of the car ride. Soon after, pulled over to the side of the rode, and parked the car. 

Caroline: Its a field. of grass. and even more grass! You see, we're in the middle of nowhere again... Do honestly still trust him???

Jacob: Look over there 

Crystal: What exactly are we suppose to be looking at?? 

Caroline: That little house, with the tree beside it? Who would want to live far away from a city!?!? In a fied. OF GRASS, AND EVEN MORE GRASS. This shit is creepy us fuck! Are you taking us to your house or not?? 

Jacob: After. Just follow me. 

I got out of the car and we prepared ourselves for a long walk to the little cottage house. Once we approached the steps. We went up and i opened the door. The girls stayed close to each other.

Jacob: Calm down, no need to be scared. 

Once we got into the house we walked towards the table in the middle of the room. 

Door: *Squuuuuueeeeeeekk* *SLAAAAAM* 

Caroline&Crystal: WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!?!!? $@#$%!%$#!@$#@$$%# 

We quickly turned around and saw the phsycic lady. She slowly walked past us, and sat on the chair. 

Phsycic Lady: Why have you come? 

Jacob: The girls, the two girls that you said you saw in my future. The ones that would fix everything. Are these them??

I moved out of the way to let her get a look at them. To look into their eyes. 

Phsycic Lady: It is not my desicion to tell you if they are or if they are not. It is all up to destiny. 

Jacob: You know what happened to me! Just tell me if they are or if they arn't please! I NEED TO KNOW! Please... 

There was a silence that filled the room. She sighed and gently grabbed my hand. She stared into my palm, and her eyes widened. 

Jacob: What's in store for my future? 

Physic Lady: ..... What future?.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG IS JACOB GONNA DIE!?!?!?!?!? I DONT KNOW! Yeeeeaah i do. LOL

I KNOW, I KNOW, this chapter is short. AGAIN. I'll try next time, maybe. (: 

TELL EVERYONE AND ANYONE ABOUT THIS STORY

GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, DOG, STRANGERS, SIBLINGS!

GO TELL YOUR CAT'S MOM'S FRIEND'S UNCLE'S SISTER!!!  

COMMENT 

VOTE 

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE

Peace&Love