Chapter Nine

You had made it to your student's dorm block with your heels clicking proudly behind you. Even just thinking about what you were going to do with that girl made you so wet, the look on Kylo's face as he watched you walk away made you even wetter. This whole thing was so silly, but so much fun. The best part was you didn't feel a shard of remorse for anything you were doing. So you continued your walk down the hall to the dorm block, an unbothered smile sitting proudly on your lips.

When you turned the corner into the actual three-door dorm block you were surprised to see both Joe and Teal standing outside. "Mrs. Ren, you did come back!" Teal said while Joe punched his shoulder, teasing him about how he told him so. "Yeah, I'm back, came to see the girl though." Joe shot a puzzled look over at the only door you hadn't gone into in the last three days. "Oh, PF-0629?" You nodded your head as you walked up to her door and began to knock. "Wait!" Joe shouted, walking up to you and grabbing your hand. He pulled you against him and purred in your ear, you were under his spell now for sure.

"She's not really into women, sorry to break the news." He dropped your hand and ran it down your back, Teal joined as well, running his hands down your shoulders. Now you were sandwiched right in between the two of them in the small corridor, you were so horny and you could feel Teal was too. "But we are, obviously." Teal whispered in your ear, nibbling at your earlobe and sending goosebumps soaring all over your skin. "Come, let's go have a good time." Joe said against your neck as he sucked bruises into your skin--this would surely make Ren angry.

"Man, get out of here!" Teal said, abruptly pulling away from you and looking at Joe annoyed. "I'm getting her tonight."

"You got her last night, it's my turn."

You couldn't believe that these two men were fighting over who would get to fuck you tonight. You rested your hands on Joe's shoulders, who still hadn't let go of your waist, and giggled at the both of them. "You guys are terrible." You joked, Teal stepped out from behind you and was looking to you for your decision. Truthfully if you had to decide you'd have to go with Teal because your thighs were still burning from the ferocious sex the two of you had last night. But why did they think you had to make a choice?

It didn't take long for them to catch on. You found all three of you in Joe's little bed, you were lying down flat with Joe's cock shoved all the way into the back of your throat while Teal was fucking you at the opposite end of the bed. It was a no brainer about who you'd be sucking off, you didn't want to be shouting Teal's name like the previous night, lest you wake up the girl next door. So the two men were moaning while you were screaming around Joe's cock, fondling his balls at the same time and holding onto Teal's knee for dear life. He was fucking you so hard Joe barely had to move his hips to fuck your mouth, Teal was doing an excellent job at moving your body for you. It wasn't your first threesome, but it was the first threesome you had in a long time that wasn't awkward and uncomfortable.

Joe had decided to finish on your face this time, and just seeing his pearly white cum on your skin threw Teal over the edge as well. He came inside of you and as he did your body was rocked with an orgasm from the hands of two men that weren't your husband, and for a moment everything was pure bliss. You realized that you were happy here on Star Killer base, you were happy before catching your husband with Hux of course, but now you were jubilant. You were having fun with people you knew and liked instead of just sitting in Kylo's home all day long, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

"What's this all about anyway?" Joe asked you. It was around 3 AM and the three of you had decided not to continue your sexual adventures in favor of some light drinking. You had a feeling it was because Joe and Teal didn't want to see each other cum, but oh well. It would be up to them not you, and besides Teal had left you sore and stiff once again. Even if you wanted to go another round with either of them you didn't think you could.