3 step-brother

'If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew'- Pocahontas

Riley's POV

"And this is my son Jonah"  She said.

"Hey" Jonah mumbled.

"Dad can I have a second?" I said dragging him away.

"Are you serious? Fiancé?" I screamed quietly. If you can even do that.

"No need to get hot tempered Riley" Dad said.

"I'm not getting hot tempered" I said then breathing in and out. "So this means that you and mum are never getting back together at all" I said facing my face to the floor.

"No I'm sorry Riley" Dad said reassuring me.

"I want to go home" I cried.

"Just give them a chance please" Dad said.

I didn't want to let him down, he was my dad after all. I would try to get along with Jonah and Nadine, well try. They was living in our house now so I had to see their faces everyday for 4 weeks.

"Fine but wheres my room" I asked. I knew that sounded ungrateful but I needed somewhere at least to sleep and enclose myself there.

"Now that's what I need to show you" dad said giving me the eye he always does when he's got a surprise.

We walked upstairs and went into the room next to Jonah's. "But Dad this was your room" I said.

"Not anymore" He said opening the door to my new room unreeling how beautiful it was.

"Omg it's beautiful dad thank you" I said hugging him.

"Well it's a very late birthday present" he laughed.

"An amazing late birthday present" I gasped.

"All your clothes are in bags, I didn't want to touch them so sort them out" He laughed.

I started to unpack my clothes I brought and my old clothes that I left here. Some of them where ones I didn't even know that I still had. Then I heard a knock at my door. I yelled "come in" and it was Jonah.

"Dad said dinners ready soon" he said.

"Dad? He's my dad not yours" I shouted not thinking that it was so shallow of me.

"Well what a first great impression of my new step sister, a brat" he yelled walking out.

Jonah's POV

I couldn't believe it. Henry were so kind and welcoming and his daughter is the total opposite of that.

New Message From The Boys 👊🏻 chat.

Corbyn: summer has come whoop 😂

Jack: state boarding time ?

Zach: stateboarding time boys 😂

Jonah: my new step sister is such a brat 🙄

Daniel: guessing the first meeting didn't go well 😂

Jonah: she totally freaked out about her dad is marrying my mum. And freaked out that I called her dad my dad 😂

Jack: look like she didn't even get told bro 😂

Zach: you guys coming to the state park 👊🏻

Corbyn: yassss

Jonah: guys I'm having dinner, just wait outside for me ☺️

Daniel: ye of course bro

Riley's POV

That was the most awkward dinner I've had in my life.

Messages to Taylor 😘

Riley: girl I need to get out of this house 🙄

Taylor: oh what's happened 😱

Riley: just meet me at the usual spot in 5 minutes ❤️

Taylor: see you there ❤️

Taylor was my best friend, we did everything together, and when we needed each other the absolute most, we went to our favourite spot.

"Dad can I go out"I said standing up.

"Where" he said.

"With Taylor" I said.

"Yeah just be back before 8" he laughed.

I got up and dashed to the door, opening it as quickly as I could, while opening the door 4 guys are at the door, scaring the living days out of me. They must of been Jonah's friends but I don't care about that.
But one guy caught my attention, he was so cute.......

---------------------
Happy Friday!! Yay the weekend.

Anyway you guys need to vote on who she saw so cute out of the other 4 boys

Corbyn (Chev chev) 😂

Jack

Zach

Daniel

You guys get 1 vote and comment the name you want Riley to have a crush on. Votes will end next Friday 27th April.

Jonah won the stepbrother vote and I'm happy 😊 thanks for voting on that guys.

Ps. Until next Friday