10 consequences

'The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up' - Dumbo

Riley's POV

Taylor and I were getting changed in our room for bed time, while outside our door we hear a full on fight and it sounded like Jonah and Corbyn.

I open the door and there I see Jonah on top of Corbyn pinning him down, putting his hands around his neck.

"Get off each other now" My dad shouted. He didn't look happy. I wouldn't be surprised if he took us all home this insistence.

That's when my dad turned to look at me. "This is about you isn't it?" He laughed. The boys didn't respond and so didn't I.

Corbyn's POV

Why did I get so angry to start that fight? But I was so angry at Jonah.

"Look sir I'm so sorry, it was my fault I started the fight" I said, looking ashamed.

"No it was my fault, I started it, Corbyn didn't do anything wrong" Jonah said, also looking ashamed.

"Well one of you are going home" Riley's dad said.

"I started the fight so I should go" I said.

"Corbyn you didn't start the fight, look I'll pack my bags and I'm be my best behaved at home" Jonah said.

Why was he blaming himself? I was the one who started the fight and now he's the one going home. This wasn't fair and we both knew that.

"Look, I'm not leaving you to go all the way home by yourself" I said.

"Corbyn just do whatever" Jonah laughed.

If I was leaving Hawaii with Jonah I had to say my goodbyes to Riley, it might be a while until I see her again.

I knocked on Riley's door and went in.

"I came to say goodbye, Jonah and I are getting a plane back to Hawaii, I can't just let him go alone" I said hugging her tightly.

"But you can't go" She cried in my arms.

What was I going to do?

———————————
HAPPY FRIDAY 🙌🏻 maybe a bit too happy 😃
But you know what that means?
Voting time ☺️

Last week Jonah getting sent home won but
Now this week you are deciding whether Corbyn goes with him or stays with Riley.
But there's a PLOT TWIST. Heheheh can't wait 😊

Corbyn goes with Jonah BUT Jonah decides to throw a party with the boys (at his free house) and Corbyn gets friendly with another girl at the party.

Or

Corbyn stays with Riley BUT Ryan shows up looking for Riley.

So now it's your time to vote which one. Votes close Friday 15th June 2018.
Get voting ☺️

Ps. Until Next Friday