17 wrong one

'Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one' - Pocahontas

Corbyn's POV

New Message From Katie ❤️

Katie: hey corbs the other night so much fun 😘

Katie: maybe you could come to mine tonight?

Corbyn: yeah sure ☺️

After I dropped Riley off home, I went straight to Katie's house.
Knocking on the door, Katie answers and as soon as her eyes meet mine, she smiles and lets me enter the house.

Riley's POV

Corbyn were such a gentleman taking me home safely, I had such a good time with him.
As soon as I get out the shower and get into my pjs, I check Instagram and Katie's caught my attention.

At first it was just normal daily things.

katiemarie

_________ _________ _________

5hr

3hr

3hr

But then I see

But then I see.

13m

Why was Katie with Corbyn especially just after our date, now he's with another girl

our date, now he's with another girl.

Then I heard a car door, I look outside my window and see Daniel and Jonah walking into the house. Rushing downstairs, they open the door.

"Your home already?" I said.

"Wheres Corbs at?" Jonah asked.

"With Katie" I mumbled.

"What did you say speak up?" Jonah shouted.

"He's with Katie ok" I shouted back.

"Oh my god I knew he wouldn't  stay after one date" He laughed.

And he was right, I hated that Jonah was right. But he didn't have to embarrass me in front of Daniel.
I rushed back upstairs crying.

Daniel's POV

Seeing Corbyn and Riley on a date, it really did crush me, I guess he got there first.
Walking into Jonah's house and seeing her on the stairs, she looked gorgeous but I couldn't look at her in the eye but when she told us Corbyn was with Katie. I knew it! I knew Corbyn would screw her over for some other girl.

"Oh my god I knew he wouldn't stay after one date" Jonah laughed.

Then Riley rushed upstairs, looking really upset.

"Bit harsh Jonah" I said.

He reminded silent, that's when I went upstairs to check on Riley.

Her door were slightly open, pushing it open I see her laid on the bed, and it sounded like she was crying. I knocked on her door.

"Go away Jonah" She cried.

"It's me Daniel" I said.

Riley's POV

As soon Daniel was at the door, he came to sit beside me wiping my tears away.

"Corbyns an idiot to go with any other girl" Daniel said still wiping my tears away.

"Thanks Danny, I should of just gone on the date with you" I said blushing which caused Daniel to blush, grabbing my hand tightly. We both smiled at each other, leaning closer and closer, eventually until our lips touched.

"Riley" A voice said in a very angry tone.

When we looked over, it wasn't good.

—————————
HAPPY FRIDAY ❤️🤘🏻
That means voting time ☺️

This weeks gonna be good, so you guys are deciding whether:

The person is Corbyn HOWEVER it turns out that he was just helping Katie out with something (homework) as friends, but he felt bad going after the date so he went back to see Riley.

Or

The person is Ryan BECAUSE Riley at some point sent him a text message saying she wants him back and to come over but he obviously walks in on her kissing Daniel.

This will be interesting 😂

So votes will end on the Friday 3rd August 2018 and after that the votes will not be counted.

Hope you liked the chapter and pick wisely.

Get voting 😘
Ps. Until Next Friday