44 moved on

'I'm empty and I'm cold, and my hearts about to break...come and find me" - Winnie the Pooh

come and find me" - Winnie the Pooh

Daniel's POV

"We are taking you and that's final" Riley insisted.

I started to feel really light headed and dizzy. Then all of a sudden if I fall to the ground and see black.

Riley's POV

Sitting besides the hospital bed , holding his cold hands. Daniel opens his eyes slightly and a smile grows on my face.

"Riley" Daniel mumbled squeezing my hand tightly.

"Danny" I mumbled, stroking his cheek. My eyes started to fill up with tears.

Jack's POV

Jonah, Taylor, Corbyn and I were all sat in the waiting room at the hospital.

"Why she taking so long?" Corbyn said huffing.

"Well we wouldn't be here in the first place, if it wasn't for you Corbyn" Taylor said.

"Who put a cent in you to talk" Corbyn laughed.

"Don't speak to her like that" Jonah snapped.

New Message From Zachary 🤙🏻

Zach: jack you've been an hour

Zach: where are you?

Jack: at the hospital

Jack: Daniel's been hurt

Zach: why didn't you tell me?

Jack: well I was a bit busy to text you

Zach:  I'm on my way

Shoving my phone back in my pocket, I zone back into the conversation.

"Corbyn if you don't want to be here, then go" Taylor said.

"Fine I'm leaving" Corbyn said getting up and walking out.

Daniel's POV

The last thing I could remember was getting hit by a bottle, and then I ended up in a hospital bed.

"Daniel I need to confess something" Riley said, whilst her hands were shaking.

"What's wrong?" I said concerned.

"I like you a lot, and after what happened tonight, it's made me realise how much I really do love you Daniel" She said.

"I've always loved you Riley and to hear you finally say them words back makes me happy" I said smiling.

Reaching over, I leaned into kiss her lips once again.

Zach's POV

Rushing to the hospital, I was devastated that Daniel was hurt.

In the waiting room, I see Jonah, Jack and Taylor sat all together.

"Zach what are you doing here?" Jonah asked.

"I heard Daniel's been hurt" I said walking to find his ward.

"Wait Zach, you might not want to.." Jack said but I continued walking off to find Daniel.

Walking past, I hear a similar sounding voice speaking. Stepping back three steps, there I see Riley holding Daniel's hands. I didn't think anything off it at first, but Riley started speaking. I stepped back, so I was just poking my head around the corner.

"I like you a lot, and after what happened tonight, it's made me realise how much I really do love you Daniel" She said.

Was this a prank? I was waiting for Jack to pop out at anytime now. But he didn't.

"I've always loved you Riley and to hear you finally say them words back umakes me happy" Daniel said smiling.

Then he reached over, and leaned into kiss her.

My heart shattered into tiny pieces. A tear fell beneath my cheek. To see the girl you loved kiss your best friend, killed me inside.

————————
Happy Friday beauty's ❤️

So this week you will be deciding what Zach basically does:

Zach confronts them- Zach walks in, kinda flips out about what he just saw, but shows that he's devastated (since he's crying)

Or

Zach walks out the hospital- Zach is speechless and doesn't know what to do so he just leaves, turning to Gabby for comfort

Or

Zach disappears- Jack wonders where Zach's gone. Zach ends up wondering off somewhere, not thinking about where he is going and his phone dies.

Hope you liked the chapter 😊

Votes end on Friday 3rd May 2019.

Get voting 🗳