47 unexpected

'If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then your gonna watch your life go by without you' - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Daniel's POV

As soon as things went to right, seconds after it went back to wrong.

Riley runs away back to her car. Running after her I grab her hand.

"Please hear me out" I said.

"Why should I?" Riley asked.

"Riley I'm crazy about you" I said.

"I just need to think about things" She said, letting go of my hands, and walking back to Taylor.

I needed to make sure nothing got in the way of getting Riley to forgive me.

On the way home, there was an awkward silence in the car, sat between both Gabby and Riley, with Jonah and Taylor in the front. No one wanted to say a word.

Arriving back at Jonah's house, there's some girl stood in the drive.

"Fianna" Gabby screamed with excitement, getting out the car.

"Uh" Riley moaned under her breath.

Everyone gets out the car, the closer I get to Fianna, the angrier she looks.

"Daniel" Fianna cried, holding some type of pen in her hand.

I just ignore her and carry on following Jonah and the rest in the house. I did not want to see her face, if it wasn't for her in the first place, I wouldn't be in this mess.

"Daniel don't ignore me" She insisted.

Turning around, "What do you want from me Fianna?" I shouted in her face.

She looks down at the floor. "I'm pregnant" She said, opening her hand to show the pregnancy test, that showed she was positive.

"Pregnant?" I mumbled.

"Pregnant?" Riley shouted, like hearing a echo back from what I said.

"What do you mean pregnant?" She continued.

• • • •

A couple weeks ago....

Sitting at chipotle with the guys and Taylor, Riley and Zach was missing but soon they come walking in hand in hand.

As soon as they did, Jonah and I both looked at each other clueless.

"Riley" Taylor said shocked.

"What's she doing here" Jonah snapped.

Jonah and Riley were in a on-going feud, they just hated each other, just because Riley's dad was marrying Jonah's mom. But it got worse after Jonah and Taylor, Riley's best friend became boyfriend and girlfriend.