24 fools

'You're only a fool if you give up' - Aladdin

Riley's POV

Messages with Zachary 🍰

Zach: look I have an idea 🤔

Riley: which is?

Zach: we pretend that we're dating to get back at Jonah 😈

Riley: aren't you friends tho? 😂

Zach: look I don't think it's right what he did, saying that you cannot date any of us but steals Taylor away ☺️

Riley: well that was partly my fault 😳

Zach: so you down?

Riley: sure why not 🤔

Zach: I'll pick you up in 5 😈

This idea that Zach had, I wasn't sure if it was going to cause more problems or what. But I wanted to make my revenge and this was perfect.

Zach and I arrive at Chipotle, standing outside I'm nervous to go in, he reaches for my hand and I grab it, giving him a smile. There we go walking in hand in hand to the table that they're sat at.

"Riley" Taylor said shocked.

"What's she doing here? Jonah snapped.

"Riley and I are dating" Zach stated.

"What!" Everyone gasped.

"Wait one minute I don't believe you" Jonah said smirking.

"What do you mean you don't believe us" I laughed.

"Well if you are then prove it" Jonah intimidated.

What did he mean by prove it?

"Look Jonah we don't need to prove anything" Zach stated.

Then it clicked. Quickly, I pulled Zach's face towards mine, closing my eyes, kissing him passionately on the lips.

Then I let go. "Proved it" I said, grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him out of Chipotle. Hiding at the side of the door, we couldn't help our selfs but laugh at their priceless faces.

"That was amazing" Zach laughed.

"What part my kissing or acting" I laughed.

"Well your kissing could be better" Zach laughed nudging me on the arm.

"Hey don't be mean" I said nudging him back on the shoulder.

"Riley, your not as bad as Jonah says" Zach said smiling causing me to smile. Zach started to learn in , closing his eyes to kiss me again....

——————————
Happy Friday 🍰 have some cake or have a new chapter 😂 you know what that means? VOTING TIME !

This week you will be voting what Riley's response is to Zach kissing her, so will Riley:

Kiss Zach back and ask him what was that for because they're just friends.

Or

Kiss Zach back and totally become bf and gf for real because they both actually like each other.

Or

Ignore the kiss because she doesn't have feelings for him and just want to be friends.