49 unbelieveable

'To find Hakuna Matata, you must look beyond what you see' -The lion king

Corbyn's POV

Jack, Riley and I went to the cafe to have some lunch. Then, Daniel turns up asking for Riley to talk to him. Riley gets up and goes out. Leaving it just Jack and I.

"I wonder what they're talking about?" I said looking outside the window, seeing if I can lip read.

"It's obviously private, just leave them too it" Jack muttered.

But I wanted to know what they was talking about.

"Can I have the check please?" I shouted to the waiter.

"Corbyn what you doing?" Jack mumbled.

"Paying, what do you think?" I laughed, handing the money to the waiter.

"I mean, if this is to interrupt their conversation then" Jack stated.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I laughed.

Both Jack and I open the door and walk out the cafe.

"Seavey, I'm sorry about yesterday, it was totally out of order" I said.

"Besson, I accept your apology" Daniel said smiling.

"Bros" I said, pointing my fist at him.

"Bros" Daniel said, fist bumping me.

"Well we're going, Riley are you coming?" Jack asked. What was he doing?

"Yeah sure" Riley said, walking away from Daniel.

"We'll see you around Danny" I muttered following Riley and Jack.

"See ya" Daniel shouted, walking the opposite way.

Riley's POV

After the conversation with Daniel, I had no clue what was going through my head. Throughout the whole car journey back to Corbyn's house, I remained silent.

"Are you okay Riley? You're very quiet" Corbyn said, while turning his face to me.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it" I said quietly.

"Hey Corbyn, is it ok if you drop me off at home, I kind of got something to do" Jack asked.

"And what's that noodle?" I laughed.

"Mr Noodle doesn't tell his personal business" Jack laughed.

"Ok bro, don't worry, we will be there in 5 minutes" Corbyn said.

We dropped Jack off at home.

"I hope he's ok" I said.

"Yeah, me too" Corbyn agreed.