12 when the party's over

'What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!' - Snow White

Riley's POV

New Message from Ryan ❤️

Ryan: hey I'm in Hawaii if you would like some company ☺️

Riley is typing.......

Riley read.

New Message from Corbyn 😍

Corbyn: Riley I promise you

Corbyn: she's a friend I took to prom

Corbyn: just a friend

Riley: I believe you corbs 😂

Corbyn: pfffffeww ☺️

Riley: 😂 don't worry

New Message From Taylor 😇

Taylor: ok I may or may not of been reading your texts but you and corbyn are couple goals 😀😂

Riley: Taylor I'm laid right night to you 😂

Taylor: but I didn't want to break the silence 😂

"Ok I'm not talking to you over text when your right next to me" I laughed.

Taylor started laughing too.

I get up  and put my suitcase on the bed.

"Umm what you doing?" Taylor questioned.

"Packing, what do you think I'm doing" I laughed.

"But why?" She laughed.

"To go home, look it's boring here without the boys and I want to go back home" I said.

"More like it's boring without Corbyn here" She laughed.

"Like it's my fault they went home, it should of been me that went home" I said looking down.

"Fine I agree" She laughed getting up.

Corbyn's POV

I was just chilling with Jonah, having some drinks, while Katie was dancing towards, pulling me away to dance with her, she puts her arms around my neck, putting my arms around her waist, swaying her around. Face to face, leaning in to kiss her lips.

"Let's go somewhere quiet" She whispers in my ear and drags me to go upstairs.
She takes me in a random room upstairs and we chill.

Riley's POV

Taylor and I arrived back home at 7am in the morning, opening the door, we come home to the house a trash and people laid everywhere passed out.

"What the hell happened here last night?" Taylor laughed.

"I'm wondering the same thing" I said, looking around and seeing Jonah on the couch.

I poke his forehead and his eyes open, soon as he saw me, he shot up. "Riley, what are you doing here?" He questioned.

"We came home because she missed you" Taylor laughed.

"Um wrong" I laughed.

"Dads not here is he, sorry I mean your dad" He asked.

"No" I said running back upstairs to my room.

Opening the door to my room, my beds a mess, I look closer and two people are in my bed and they both looked familiar.

"Wake up, your in my bed, hello" I said.

They both turn around to face me, and there I see Corbyn with the girl Katie.

"Yeah Just friends" I shouted.

"Honestly nothing happened" Corbyn said standing up.

"Then why are you in nothing but your boxes" I said walking out.

"Wait" He said. Running out after me.

I start to rush, not concentrating on what I was doing, tripping over a beer bottle near the stairs. I fall into someone's arms whilst they're walking up the stairs, he looked familiar, he was another one of Jonah's friends.

"Are you ok?" He said ensuring I was ok.

"Yeah and you are" I said.

——————————
Sorry about the really late chapter, chapters but I've been really busy this week so I'll beat my best to upload- it's nearly summer break so soon it will be back to daily uploading on my chapters.

This week you will be voting who the guy is that catches her. Out of the last three boys:

Daniel

Zach

Or

Jack

Votes will end this Friday 29th June 2018 and after that date the vote will not be counted.
Choose wisely ☺️

Hope you liked the chapter ❤️
Get voting ☺️

Ps. Until this Friday