34 im a mess

'You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are' - Alice in wonderland.

Daniel's POV

Daniel's POV

"I've always loved you" I said looking into her eyes.

"I was never good for you was I? I shouted, standing up.

"Daniel, it's complicated" Riley said.

"You know what Riley, I cant be bothered mopping up your tears anymore, just don't be running to me when Zach hurts you" I said walking out of the room. My heart was beating as fast as a cheetah. Walking away from Riley was so hard for me but I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Riley's POV

In my heart I felt like I shouldn't of let Daniel walk out that room, but I knew this was a whole misunderstanding, I knew Zach wasn't the type to hurt me, he was a very good boyfriend.

Wiping my puffy eyes, I headed back downstairs to find Zach, hoping that he was so far away from that girl that I didn't have anything to worried about. But as soon as I stepped down one stair, I see Zach, hand in hand being dragged out the kitchen across the corridor by the girl.

Rushing, downstairs to follow them, I peek through, seeing that the girl was about to lean into kiss him, leaning on the door, it opens. I run away as fast as I could, maybe Daniel was right.

Zach's POV

Looking down at my phone, I noticed that I was talking to Gabby for a long time now.

"Hey I better get back to my friends" I said.

"You can but I wanna show you something" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards another room.

"What's going on?" I laughed.

Gabby closed her eyes and started to lean towards me, but then the door opens slightly.

"Look I need to go" I said rushing out the room.

Looking around for Riley, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Fianna's POV

Because Daniel was trying to win over Riley, and Gabby was with Zach distracting him, I was left by my self.

At this point, I was just waiting for one of them to come back, soon Daniel comes storming down the stairs, looking really upset.

"Daniel" I said. He just continued walking. Following him out the house, "Daniel what happened?" I asked.

Suddenly, he turned around, and his eyes started to full with water.

"She doesn't love me" He cried. As soon as he said that I jumped into his arms and hugged him, resting his head onto mine.

Riley's POV

My mind was so messed up, I needed to find Daniel ASAP. Why was I wanting someone else? When there's a boy who loves me and I just threw him away like a piece of trash. Riley what were you thinking?

Daniel was no where to be seen around the party, he must of gone home, maybe he left, maybe I could catch up to him, maybe I could take back those words I said.

As soon as I opened my front door, I see Fianna and Daniel locking lips. My heart dropped.

I just went back inside and closed the door. Turning around, Zach was stood in front of me.

"There you are" He said smiling.

—————————-
This was one hell of a chapter ha 😂

What is going to happen? Well this week that's what you are going to decide whether:

Riley ignores Zach, and walks back to Taylor, Zach becomes confused about it. Zach confronts Riley and they become ok, but Fianna comes in mad at Riley for breaking Daniel's heart, a argument starts, where all the truth is revealed about Fianna and Riley's friendship and why it really ended.

Or

Gabby comes up to Zach, touching his shoulders asking who Riley is, where Riley gets angry etc shoving her saying "that's for kissing my boyfriend" Riley finds out that Zach didn't cheat but all this chaos makes Zach break up with Riley.

Or

Riley breaks up with Zach with no hesitation saying that she loves someone else, Zach wants to know who that person is but Riley refuses to tell him.

This week might be a tough decision.

Votes will end 8th March 2019 ☺️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️