41 familar faces

'When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home' - Finding Nemo

 I look at you and I'm home' - Finding Nemo

Daniel's POV

Corbyn, Jack, Jonah and I all decided to go to the skate park.

New Messages from The Boys 👊🏻 chat.

Corbyn: anyway see you guys there

Daniel: I'm going to go to the store first, I'll get us some drinks while I'm at it

Jonah: see you there

Jack: see ya

Before meeting the boys, I decided to go to the store to buy some drinks. As I'm walking into the shop I bump into someone, causing them to drop their bags.

'I'm so sorry" I said, picking the bags up and handing them to a girl, seeing a face which I was very happy about. It was Riley.

Riley's POV

"I'm so sorry" A boy said picking up my bag and handing it to me. When I saw his face, my stomach filled with knots.

I couldn't believe that Daniel was stood right in front of me.

"Riley" He said smiling.

"Hey" I said smiling back.

"I'm sorry about Zach" He said.

"I guess you was right" I said standing looking awkwardly at him.

We just stood there silent for about a minute.

"I don't want to be the one to break this silence but i don't want to be stood here all day neither" Taylor laughed and we snapped out the silence.

Seeing Daniel's face really made me realise that I should of picked him and that he was right about Zach hurting me. But I did like Zach and enjoyed our relationship when we was together.

"Anyway, I need to get these drinks for the boys so I'll see you later" Daniel said walking into the store.

"Daniel wait" I shouted, he turned around.

"You should come over later, Taylor and I can't eat these snacks alone" I asked.

"Yes we can" Taylor whispered.

"Umm" He questioned to himself.

"Please" I said.

"Ok I don't see why not" He said smiling.

"Good, we'll see you later" I said waving, then walking off

"See ya" He said walking off.

Walking away, I turned to Taylor.

"Was that weird or is it just me?" I asked.

"It was very weird" Taylor laughed.

"Anyway let's get home before this ice-cream melts" I laughed.

Daniel's POV

Once we finished at the state park, I considered maybe actually going to hang out with Riley.

Jonah started walking back to his car.

"Jonah, is it ok if I come hang out for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah get in" He said whilst getting in the car. I open the door and get in, shoving my skateboard in the back.

Riley's POV

Taylor and I was binge watching our favourite movies- Mean girls, Clueless and Legally Blonde.

Then Jonah walks through the door, but not alone, with Daniel.

I thought he wasn't going to turn up.

Jonah walks straight to Taylor and cuddles her, whilst Daniel just stands there.

"Come sit down Daniel" I said.

Daniel's POV

During the movie we ran out of popcorn.

"Don't worry I'll go make some more" Riley said jumping up and running off with the bowl.

"I'm just going to get another drink" I said getting up.

"Could you get me another too" Jonah said handing me his glass.

Walking to the kitchen, there I see Riley waiting for the popcorn to be ready.

Sneakily tip toeing behind her, I grabbed her shoulders and shouted "BOO"

"AHHH" She screamed turning around with a scared look on her face, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing it's not funny" She said funnily pushing me.

"It really was funny" I laughed, grabbing her into my arms.

Just looking at her eyes, I couldn't help my self,  but want to kiss her.

————————
Happy Friday ❤️

Hope everyone is doing fine. Reading through last chapter was kind of weird for me because I've just gone through a breakup with my bf yesterday. So what Riley said about her camera roll and she couldn't stop looking at pictures, I kind of felt like that, everything just kept reminding me of it.
But I am ok don't worry about me ❤️

Anyway the vote was so close between Corbyn and Daniel, Daniel won by one vote like that's how close it was.

This week, you be deciding if Daniel will finally get his moment back? :

Daniel leans in to kiss Riley but Zach walks in, causing them to pretend that nothing is happening. (Zach realises he needs to win back Riley so he goes to her house, and Jonah tells him she's in the kitchen and walks in)

Or

Daniel leans in to kiss Riley and she kisses back, but Corbyn came around to tell her that he's been thinking about her lately {because it was so close to the last vote so let's pop Corbyn back in}

Or

Riley ignores Daniel's kiss because she feels like it is not the right time because she regrets breaking up with Zach. Daniel tells her to go with her gut instinct so she goes to Zach's to get him back but Gabby is already there.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️ Votes will end on Friday 20th April 2019.

Get voting 🗳