Sorry

OK guys I'm sorry I messed up I said in my last update that Mark punch Brendan well actually no. In the first part that I wrote about Brendan punched Mark well let's just pretend that Mark punched Brendan back since Brendan punched Mark OK guys I am so so sorry that I wrote it wrong but let's just pretend that happen from now on.

Jacobs point of view

After I let Mark go in and comfort her I went back and said Alexandra I think we need an explanation we're not mad but we just want to know what really happened

MARK POINT OF VIEW

Yeah we're sorry but we want to know what happened and why and Jacob I can speak for myself I got a little bit defensive on that last part but Alexandra I'm in love with you I think Brennan still is but why what happened.

" back in Buffalo I had a job and I made friends I'm not the kind a girl that makes friends nobody really likes me if you couldn't tell. and so I started hanging around with Jack and all his friends his hockey friends I fel for Brendan I fell pretty hard at the time I thought he was the best man I have ever known and I had nobody to tell me no because Jack was always there for me but he wasn't those kind of brothers that are so defensive and won't let me date a guy I was in love with Brandon until he cheated on me with one of my really close friends and like I said I don't really make friends so it really hurt I broke up with him the day before we left for Winnipeg hopping never to see him again. Because to be honest with you I thought I would still and always love him untill I met you. But when you invited me to the draft and Brendan was traded to Winnipeg I felt dead inside it brought up all the memories and I couldn't feel this way because I'm in love with you mark not him. And I don't want to be in love with him so that's why when I was talking to him out side of the dressing room I said I didn't want trouble and that I was happy with you and I guess he doesn't get it. I'm so sorry I got you into this mess for all I know I ruined you. I should go. I'm so so sorry."
ALEXANDRA POINT OF VIEW

With that I got up and left mark was calling my name and coming after me but I was really upset and thought he was mad and Jacob tried to come after me as well but I was gone before he could grab my hand. I got out side and got into my car. (Pretend she got a car ) and I put my sweater on and called Sam asked if I could come over and I was still crying of course so she said yes. On the way there it was 92 city fm on the radio and it was talking about the "fight" and the Manitoba moose had a press conference and he was speaking out about it but by the time I could finally finish listening to it my phone was ringing
   It was mark

He hasent stopped calling but I was sucks of it so I answered.
His voice just made me melt inside I smiled at the thought of it.
"Alex
Babe"
"Alexandra I know your there " please just talk to me I'm sorry"
And then I thought. What even is the reason where doing this.  Why was I driving away from him and not talking he did nothing wrong. All he and Jacob wanted was an explanation and I ran. Oh no what have I done. " Alex I'm so sorry just please come home- *crash*

        MARK POINT OF VIEW

I was calling her over and over again and finally she picked up and asked what I wanted. And I was begging her to come back and then I heard a loud bang. I new it wasn't good. I figured she was going to wheeler and sams house because jack was there he had been staying there. So I got in my truck and drive the way to his house when I saw a horrific site infront of my truck

The police stopped me and asked my purpose of being at the scene and I told them it was my girlfriend and they explained to me that there was an un identified suspect that was a girl

The police stopped me and asked my purpose of being at the scene and I told them it was my girlfriend and they explained to me that there was an un identified suspect that was a girl. They couldn't tell who it was and so they let me through and I just couldn't look. I couldn't look at her. I broke down crying. They finally got her out of the vehicle and took her into the ambulance. Lucky she wasn't to bad hurt she ended up having a broken collar bone multiple stitches and stitches on her forehead.it was hard to identify her with blood all over her face from the on cut but they soon put her in the ambulance and took her to the hospital I was aloud to ride with her.

        JACKS POINT OF VIEW

I was watching hockey when I seen the drama between mark and Brendan. But I had already heard bc brendan told me just because he's not dating my sister doesn't mean I can't be friends with him.
When they showed a crash and just as then I got a phone call.....