Chapter 31

MARK SCHEIFELE point

  I was so confused when Alex left so I stayed behind with Lexi in the bathroom of Stella's café and she started crying again I couldn't help but comfort her we were caught up in the moment and we kissed it was quick and meaningless but that still doesn't make it OK I felt really bad I said sorry and left when I drove home I was there walked into my house and saw Alex and Tyler in the bathroom I didn't know what to think she was hurt my baby was hurt I got over there and asked her if she was OK she was unconscious Tyler said paramedics are on their way. when they got there they took her into the ambulance and offered if I wanted to come with them I said yes I'm her boyfriend I need to go. in the ambulance she regained consciousness and I was so glad. she was having trouble breathing and she started crying I whispered to her " baby I'm here don't worry you're safe with me OK" the paramedics push me out of the way to ask her some questions " no I wanna know what's happening to my baby" she cried I just sat there not knowing what to do. I called Blake and my parents to meet me at the hospital this was important And we needed family to be with us at the time.

Skip time to the waiting room
Sitting alone in the waiting room waiting for some kind a news on Alex and the baby I hear Blake tell  my name I turn around and I see him " WHAT HAPPENED" he asked and I didn't know how to tell him or what to even tell him when I got there I saw blood all over her shirt and pants I wasn't sure what was going on I may seem dumb but I'm not I just I'm new to all of this " i don't know I got there and Tyler had her in his arms she was unconscious and bleeding and I was so worried I panicked and didn't know what to do so in the ambulance came and they took her here I haven't heard anything since." I tell him. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs " well iguess we wait." In the mean time black called up some of the guys and they all came to wait with us. I texted Tyler and Jamie to come by. Once they got here ty cane to ask me about what was happening and I explained that they haven't told me nothing. Jamie sat in the chair looking really sad and beat up, maybe guilty but I can't tell. But he's sad. "Hey what's up with Jamie" Tyler's eyes widened "I-I don't know" he said and turned away. What is going on ...