36

Be face to face with the one and only Jamie benn
.

"Hey you ok" he comes over looking worried. "I saw you rush out with tears" he scooted closer putting an arm around me loosely hanging at my back.
"Ya.. it just.... I can't-" look it's ok if you don't want to talk abut it. I'm sorry about it. I'm truly sorry and wish I could help. Wish I could fix it all. You deserve So much better. Alexandra your an amazing girl your so talented and your beautiful you don't have to go through this. I say again. Just come to Dallas with me. I'll keep you safe we can be together. Or we don't have to I just want you to feel safe and happy again" "but I was happy" I cry harder he holds me. I love when he holds me
"Alexandra.." I love the way my name rolls off his tongue

I look up into his dark eyes. The way his hair falls naturally. And his perfect smile. I gracefully place my hands on either side of his cheeks and kiss him slow and passionately. I love this man

"Hey you've been-

We part from the kiss and look over
"Chase!!"

Shit. I screwed up again why
" I- I i i iii idindnt know you were out here" he manages to get out. I can tell he's hurt and I can't help but feel like crap. Why do I keep hurting people

"Look chase. I'm so. So sorry. But you and I sure we went on a date. We aren't dating. Neither are me and Jamie" I felt a flutter in my heart saying we weren't dating because I care so much for Jamie the thought of us dating makes me so warm and happy.
" but that doesn't mean anything and this is no excuse but you can't be mad. I'm so sorry if I lead you on but right now. This monument I'm not even sure what I want" I lied. I know what I want. I want Jamie. I'm in love with jame. When he touches me I flare up. When our skins touch I cant breath. He makes me feel so special and so wanted. I want him. I want the way he makes me feel to be the way I feel for a long time.

"Alex you can't keep doing this. I know you and I know you just seem to play every god damn guy. You play. It's like games. You can't keep doing this. Your usuing everyone. Your just hurting so many people around you it's only hurting you more. You can't lead me on like that. Al I like you and you go and kiss other guys.. I just- I - ahhhh.. I can't. I'm sorry" he says and walks away. Again I feel a ping in my heart. I lost another person close to me. What am I even doing here if all I do is hurt people. How can I do this. To mark, my baby, chase. Tyler and Jamie I'm letting everyone down! "Jams I- I gotta go"

I run down the street for a couple of blocks and hit a tims. I sit in there for a bit eating a donut and got a coffee. I need a ride but don't know who to call. Alittle while later I receive a text from Jamie

J- where are you?

A- why. Why Jamie. Why do you care all I seem to ever do is hurt people. So it doesn't matter where I am. I don't need anyone.

I look down at the text I just sent thinking about how I'm going to hurt him by saying that but i know deep down it's true. Why am I like this. Why do I have to be the bad guy, always. All the time I'm stuck left alone because I hurt everyone around me.

I let a tear glide down my cheek I put my head in my hands and think about the terrible mistakes I have made.

"Al let's go I'm going to take you home" that same soothing voice that comes from the same hazel eyed groggy voice tall muscular tattooed man I think I just might be in love with. I look up at him. He gives me a simple smile to show his appreciation.
"Thank you jame.." I said. Walking out I grab his arm "really I want to thank you" "it's ok love. Your going through a tough time and you need to figure out what your dealing with. Time shall pass but will you?" I giggle and roll my eyes
"Did you get that from somthing?" I ask playfully bumping into him
"Maybe" he smirks
"It's alright" I whisper into his ear making sure my lips brush against his ear lobe and across is neck breathing steady. Once I look back at the ground I bite my lip, I want him.....
His grip tightened on my hand and he quivered leaning down "don't start something you can't finish" he whispers to me just as I did to him. Wich made me think about how much more I wanted him. But I figured it out. I don't want him, I need him.
"Ohh I can finish it alright..."